Vision Ave: sweeping bay views
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
Recently overhauled and completely updated, Vision is set on an elevated block and is a wonderful place to unwind and take in the great views overlooking Port Phillip Bay.
Located a short 5-7min walk to the front beach and an easy 20 min walk to both the Village of Blairgowrie and the busy shopping mecca of Sorrento.
With a north-facing large outdoor decking area, the house gets the benefit of all day sun and the cooling onshore breeze that comes from the east.
The master bedroom and second bedroom also have the north orientation with large open windows to take in the sun when required and double layered blinds to block it out when necessary.
You will want to spend time in the open-plan living/dining area that looks on to the bay, with views from each of the three zones, living/dining/kitchen. Or take a book and a drink out on to the deck and relax, breathing in the tranquility.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x King bed (main with ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen bed
BED 3: 2 x Bunk Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1.5 (no bath)
– North facing entertainment deck with gas mains BBQ (inc wok burner)
– Bay views from open plan Living / Dining / Kitchen
– Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
– 1 x TV / DVD player / Stereo
– Split system heating / air conditioning in lounge and master bedroom. Fans in each bedroom
– Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided for at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– No pets please – property is not fully fenced
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property