Vision Ave: sweeping bay views
Recently renovated and updated, Vision Ave is set on an elevated block, providing the perfect place to unwind and take in the great views overlooking Port Phillip Bay.
In a great location, just a short 5-7 minute walk (700m) to the front beach and an easy 20 minute walk to both the Village of Blairgowrie and the busy shopping mecca of Sorrento, where you'll find an array of restaurants, cafes, boutiques, galleries and shops to enjoy.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
With a north-facing large outdoor decking area, the house gets the benefit of all day sun and the cooling onshore breeze that comes from the east.
The master bedroom and second bedroom also have the north orientation with large open windows to take in the sun when required and double layered blinds to block it out when required.
The open-plan living/dining/kitchen area has views of the bay, it's so inviting you'll want to relax here for hours. Or if you feel like a change, the outdoor deck is awaiting you, just bring your book and a drink and soak up the tranquil holiday ambience.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x King bed (main with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen bed
- BED 3: 2 x Bunk Beds
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- North facing entertainment deck with gas mains BBQ (inc wok burner)
- Bay views from open plan Living / Dining / Kitchen
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
- 1.5 Bathrooms (no bath)
- 1 TV / DVD player / Stereo
- Split system heating / air conditioning in lounge and master bedroom. Fans in each bedroom
- Linen free of charge for all Dec/Jan bookings (min 7 nights)
- Smoke alarms and fire extinguisher
- No Pets please – property is not fully fenced
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly no Pets allowed. Property is not fully fenced.