Coastal Stroll at Safety Beach
NEW LISTING – WALK TO THE BEACH AND MARINA
Coastal Stroll is a contemporary 2 storey townhouse close to Safety Beach, Martha Cove Marina, renowned restaurant Martha's Table and popular delicatessen Provincia for delicious italian food and coffee. It is well suited to families, 3 couples, golf weekends and girls' weekends away.
Spread out across two levels, this home makes good use of the space with 2 bedrooms, a lounge room, bathroom and laundry downstairs, and the main open plan living, kitchen, dining area and master bedroom upstairs. The upstairs living area opens up via glass doors to an entertaining balcony, with alfresco dining and stunning views across to Arthur's Seat.
There are 3 bedrooms all with split system heating and cooling – 2 double bedrooms downstairs and 1 queen bedroom upstairs, plus 2 sofa beds in the main living area upstairs. One of the double bedrooms has glass sliding doors opening to the rear courtyard, and the master bedroom upstairs has glass sliding doors opening to a private balcony with table and chairs. There is also a single car garage for guest's to use.
Enjoy a relaxing, fun and memorable getaway with family and friends at this coastal home, your furry friends are welcome too with prior approval (conditions apply).
BEDROOM CONFIGURATION – 3 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 6-8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite and balcony)
- BED 2: 1 x Double Bed (with glass doors opening to courtyard)
- BED 3: 1 x Double Bed
- LOUNGE ROOM: 2 x Sofa beds
Linen is included at this property. If sofa beds are required during your stay please advise at time of booking. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Short stroll to Safety Beach, Martha's Cove Marina, Safety Beach Sailing Club and Provincia Deli
- Upstairs balcony with alfresco dining and stunning views of Arthur's Seat
- Full Kitchen with dishwasher and microwave, gas BBQ for outdoor cooking
- 2 Living areas, Smart TV with Fetch
- Split system heating and cooling in every bedroom and living areas
- 2 Bathrooms (one is a master ensuite), 2 toilets, 1 bath
- Full Laundry facilities with washing machine, clothes dryer and ironing facilities
- WiFi (WiFi can be intermittent on the coast, unfortunately we can not guarantee quality of service, especially during peak times)
- Single car garage
- There is a small, fully fenced rear courtyard. Pets allowed with prior approval only, conditions apply.
- STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number – STRA0783/23
- Pets allowed at this property with prior approval only. Pet conditions and additional fees apply.