Dana Beach House, Blairgowrie
NEW LISTING – Great Position and Views!
This beach house is all about the position, located in a quiet street immersed in its coastal environment, and only 200 metres from beautiful Bridgewater Bay beach and rockpools. From this elevated position, enjoy the stunning views overlooking the Blairgowrie back beach and sand dunes, you’ll feel like you’re sitting amongst the treetops!
Dana Beach House is filled with natural light with a vaulted ceiling and large glass windows bringing the outdoors in. Surrounded by native trees and a beautiful garden; you will feel so relaxed as soon as you arrive.
The open plan kitchen/dining/lounge area flows to the outside entertaining deck through glass doors, where you can enjoy many hours of entertaining and relaxing. Cook and entertain from the well-equipped kitchen at the same time, so you won’t feel out of all the holiday fun! It includes a dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine and a family sized island bench. Take in the views from the large entertaining deck, which has a huge solid timber dining table and Weber BBQ for alfresco dining, and comfortable outdoor furniture to relax, read a book or take a sneaky nap.
Dana Beach House accommodates 8 people comfortably with 3 good sized bedrooms, a family bathroom with indoor spa bath and separate toilet, and an ensuite to the master bedroom. Other features include timber floors, ducted heating, split system air conditioning, Smart TV and a sprawling lawn with cubby house for children to play.
Enjoy this beautiful beach house all year round, with the open fireplace in the lounge providing the perfect spot to cosy up to and listen to the roar of the ocean in the winter months. Please note, the garage area is not available for guest’s use.
Walk to Bridgewater Bay and rock pools along the Jack Ritchie Ocean track, located across the road. From the coastal track you can enjoy stunning views and the natural beauty of the impressive sandstone cliffs, at low tide the extensive rock pools are great to explore.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (with Ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x King Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Tri Bunk bed (double on bottom , single on top) Plus 1 x Single Brd
Linen and bath towels are included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Family Weber gas BBQ, huge sold timber outdoor dining table
- Full kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, and Nespresso coffee machine
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area with views
- Heating throughout, Spilt system air conditioner in lounge room
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- 1 x huge Smart TV
- WiFi is provided – please note, WiFi can be intermittent on the coast, so we cannot guarantee quality and access to the service
- 2 Bathrooms, one with indoor spa bath and one bathroom is ensuite
- Full Laundry facilities with clothes dryer
- Large, peaceful coastal garden setting with cubby house and grassed lawn
- No pets please
- Onsite parking for 2 cars
- STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number – STRA0928/22
- Strictly no pets please.