Blairgowrie Bella: light & renovated
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like to reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
Blairgowrie Bella is a renovated, light-filled, and luxuriously furnished large 3 bedroom house nestled in a quiet street amongst the tea-tree in Blairgowrie.
Featuring enormous bedrooms, each with ceiling fans, heating, TV's and top quality linens. Choose from either a king bed, queen bed or queen with bunk beds, the 3 rooms have a configuration to suit couples on a romantic weekend away, families on a holiday or a golf/girls trips away.
The home has a cozy new open firewood heater, heating and air-conditioning, and comfortable seating for all guests in the large entertaining areas. Combined with Foxtel and a massive DVD collection, this house is well equipped for some well-earned downtime.
Outside is a large enclosed back garden to keep the kids and pets safe. Ideally positioned off the dining/lounge area is a private deck with a 4 burner BBQ for easy outdoor entertaining, your morning coffee or soaking up the afternoon sun.
A luxurious walk-in rain shower and stand-alone bath gives you an opportunity to indulge, while a renovated kitchen with a walk-in pantry, dishwasher, coffee machine and a 10 seater dining table will satisfy the home chefs and entertainers. Additionally, a convenient laundry complete with washer and dryer to ensure the towels are ready for the beach the next day.
This popular home has it all for you to enjoy your holiday at Blairgowrie.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8-9
BED 1: 1 x King Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed and 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and Single Trundle Bed
* also available is a porta cot
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 (separate toilet and includes bath)
– The entertaining deck at the front with dining and BBQ
– Full Kitchen (with Breville Coffee Machine) and Laundry facilities
– 4 xTV's / DVD player / Foxtel
– Open wood fireplace
– Split system heating, air conditioning in the lounge area, and ceiling fans in the bedrooms. Electric heating in bedrooms
– Kids are catered for with high chair and porta cots
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Off-street parking
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property