Blairgowrie Bella is a renovated, light-filled, and luxuriously furnished large 3 bedroom house nestled in a quiet street amongst the tea-tree in Blairgowrie. It is perfect for couples on a romantic weekend away, families on a holiday or a golf/girls trip away.
Featuring enormous bedrooms with new comfortable mattresses, ceiling fans, heating, TV's and top quality linens. Choose from either a king bed, queen bed or queen with bunk beds, the 3 rooms have a configuration to suit couples on a romantic weekend away, families on a holiday or a golf/girls trips away.
The home has a cozy new open firewood heater, heating and air-conditioning, and comfortable seating for all guests in the large entertaining areas. Combined with Foxtel and a massive DVD collection, this house is well equipped for some well-earned downtime.
Outside is a large enclosed back garden to keep the kids and pets safe. Ideally positioned off the dining/lounge area is a private deck with a 4 burner BBQ for easy outdoor entertaining, your morning coffee or soaking up the afternoon sun.
A luxurious walk-in rain shower and stand-alone bath gives you an opportunity to indulge, while a renovated kitchen with a walk-in pantry, dishwasher, coffee machine and a 10 seater dining table will satisfy the home chefs and entertainers. Additionally, a convenient laundry complete with washer and dryer to ensure the towels are ready for the beach the next day.
This popular home has it all for you to enjoy your holiday in Blairgowrie.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed and 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set
* Also available is a Porta Cot.
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- The entertaining deck at the front with dining and BBQ
- Full Kitchen (with Breville Coffee Machine) and Laundry facilities
- 1 Bathroom (separate toilet and includes bath)
- 3 large Bedrooms – featuring 4 brand new mattresses
- 4 TV's / DVD player / Foxtel
- Open wood fireplace
- Split system heating, air conditioning in the lounge area, and ceiling fans in the bedrooms. Electric heating in bedrooms
- Small children are catered for with a high chair and porta cot
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional fee of $80 will apply. Please see Pet Conditions.
- Off-street parking
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct – Council rego # STRA0407/18
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.