Yaringa: modern beach living
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Beautifully proportioned with open plan living, this new coastal beach home is ready to be enjoyed by your family and friends in all seasons.
Located only 500m from the surf beach,Yaringa is the quiet beach destination you have been looking for.
Private and secure behind a brush fence and on a large corner block, hides a stunning black exterior modern home with a double garage with internal access. In contrast upon entering the single level home, you are greeted with a pale wood and a contemporary beach ambience.
Boasting 2 light living areas, the first smaller lounge off the main entrance, is perfectly zoned for quiet relaxation and the main living, in the middle hub of the home, is open to the dining and gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and a coffee machine. The open plan living spaces are all bathed in light from the full length stacked doors and provides views to the surrounding lush garden and seamless access to the entertaining decks and extensive lawn and native trees.
The 4 bedrooms off the living area, all have ceiling fans, with the master bedroom also having direct access to the back undercover deck and its' own ensuite. The main bathroom has a bath and there is an outside shower.
Pets are welcome by prior arrangement and must stay outside.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8-9
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 2 x Single Beds and Trundle
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath)
– Outdoor entertainment area on back decks with BBQ and dining
– Open plan Living / Dining
– TV / Docking Station
– Wifi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Ducted heating throughout and air conditioning in lounge room
– Full kitchen and laundry facilities
– Large fully fenced back yard and outside shower
– Ample off street parking
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property