Yaringa: modern beach living
Beautifully proportioned with open plan living, this stunning new coastal beach home is ready to be enjoyed by your family and friends across all seasons.
Located only 500m from the surf beach, Yaringa is the quiet beach destination that you have been looking for.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Private and secure behind a brush fence and on a large corner block, hides a stunning black exterior modern home with a double garage with internal access. In contrast upon entering the single level home, you are greeted with a pale wood and a contemporary beach ambience.
Boasting 2 light filled living areas, the first smaller lounge off the main entrance, is perfectly zoned for quiet relaxation. The main living in the middle of the home, is open to the dining and gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and a coffee machine. The open plan living spaces are all bathed in light from the full length stacked doors and provides views to the surrounding lush garden and seamless access to the entertaining decks and extensive lawn and native trees.
The 4 bedrooms off the living area, all have ceiling fans, with the master bedroom also having direct access to the back undercover deck and its' own ensuite. The main bathroom has a bath and there is an outside shower.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8-9
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 4: 2 x Single Beds and Trundle
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Outdoor entertainment area on back decks with BBQ and dining
- Open plan Living / Dining
- TV / Docking Station
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Ducted heating throughout and air conditioning in lounge room
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (in bath)
- Large fully fenced back yard and outside shower
- Ample off street parking
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Pets must stay outside. Additional cleaning fees of $80 will apply.
- Linen free of charge for all Dec/Jan bookings (min 7 nights)
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, but must remain outside. Please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.