Sorrento Sea Escape
NEW LISTING – Close to everything!
Sorrento Sea Escape is located in beautiful Sorrento, the best spot on the Peninsula! This architecturally designed, light filled, modern beach house gives you that holiday feeling as soon as you enter.
With coastal styling and sunny living spaces, it’s easy to relax in this tranquil retreat. The simple, timeless design of this home effortlessly provides a place for family and friends to enjoy memorable, happy holidays together.
Ideally located close to the front and back beaches, Sorrento's vibrant shopping strip with an array of cafes, restaurants, hotels and shops, the Sorrento Sailing Couta Boat Club and the ferry terminal. The bus stop is only 50m away, the bus runs from Portsea to Frankston providing easy access and independence for older children.
A native garden leads you to the entry of this beautiful beach house, and once inside the light filled entrance unfolds to a sunny, open plan lounge / dining area. The kitchen and second living space are to the left of this and overlook the sundeck and garden. The main lounge room features a wood fireplace to cozy up to on cooler evenings, and a 10 seat dining table in the dining area to cater for entertaining family and friends. From here large sliding glass doors open out to a spacious entertaining deck with an 8 seat alfresco dining table, sun lounges, gas BBQ and pizza oven. The vast sundeck overlooks an established, north facing grassed garden, and nestled at the bottom of the garden is a synthetic surface sports/half basketball court to keep the family entertained across all seasons!
With 4 bedrooms upstairs, 2 living areas downstairs and 3 bathrooms there is plenty of room to spread out. After spending the days exploring the Peninsula’s many offerings, you can relax in the comforts of home with 3 TVs set up with Netflix, Disney Plus and Chromecast TV (on 2 TVs) which is sure to keep everyone happy. This property is also fully fenced so your furry friend is welcome to join you on holiday (with prior approval).
Sorrento Sea Escape offers families the perfect beach holiday!
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8 -10
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x King Single plus Trundle
- BED 4: 1 x King Single plus Trundle
- 2nd LIVING AREA: 1 x Sofa Bed
Please note: Bedrooms 3 and 4 are smaller in size. All bedrooms have ceiling fans and heating. There is a sofa bed the second separate living area, please advise at time of booking if this is required.
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Full kitchen facilities with microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine
- Open plan lounge/dining area with wood burning fire place and air conditioning
- Heating and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- 3 x Smart TVs with Netflix, Disney Plus and Chromecast TV (on 2)
- WiFi (WiFi can be intermittent on the coast, unfortunately we can not guarantee quality of service, especially during peak times)
- 3 Bathrooms including a bath, 3 toilets, hair dryer
- Full Laundry facilities with washer and dryer, and ironing facilities
- Expansive outdoor entertaining deck with alfresco dining, sun lounges, gas BBQ and pizza oven
- Large, fully enclosed, north facing, grassed garden
- Synthetic surface sports/half basketball court
- Games and sporting equipment available
- Onsite parking for up to 2 cars
- Back garden is fully fenced. Pets may be allowed by prior arrangement only. Pet fee applies.
PROXIMITY TO THINGS:
- 1.2km – 15 minute walk / 3 minute drive to Ocean Beach Rd, Sorrento (main street)
- 800m – 10 minute walk / 2 minute drive to Front Beach
- 1.2km – 15 minute walk / 3 minute drive to Back Beach
- 50m to the 788 BUS that runs from Portsea to Frankston – older kids can get around independently.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- It is a requirement that guests read and agree to the Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0551/22
- Pets may be allowed by prior arrangement only. See Pet Conditions. Pet fee applies.