Capella Villa No. 2: linen included
Moderately sized, Villa No. 2 has its own private garden with a generous entertaining merbau deck, mains connected BBQ, sun lounges and a brand new back courtyard with an outdoor shower to wash off the sand and salt water after a day at the beach.
The Villa's French doors open out onto the outdoor deck, which houses a completely new outdoor kitchen. Inside you will find a luxurious air-conditioned sitting room beautifully decorated with contemporary interior design features, giving a relaxed, luxe beachy feel. It also features a cosy fireplace to enjoy on the cooler evenings. The two bedrooms offer luxury bed linen and ample space to relax.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lock down, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Set up for couples and families, the Villa has a fully appointed kitchen with a coffee machine, plus full Laundry facilities (inc washer and dryer) which makes for an effortless home away from home experience. Villa No. 2 also offers private gate access to VILLA 1 if you require, which allows for accommodation for up to 12 people if both Villa's No. 1 and 2 are booked. This provides the perfect holiday accommodation for extended family or friends, enabling you to enjoy each other's company whilst also being able to relax in the privacy of your own fully self-contained Villa.
A sanctuary to recuperate and escape the stresses of everyday life, and only an easy 2 minute walk to the Bay beach and Blairgowrie Village with restaurants, cafes, bars, boutiques and supermarket.
Blairgowrie and the Peninsula offers an array of activities including sailing, fishing, golf and the famous Peninsula Hot Springs, just ten minutes drive away.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 5
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed
- BED 2: 1 x King Single Bunk Bed Set and 1 x Single Bed
- Newly refurbished stunning beach luxe inspired decor inside and out
- Fully fenced large outside entertaining areas with dining, outdoor kitchen / mains gas BBQ and sun lounges and umbrella
- Hot and cold outdoor beach shower and second toilet
- Gas fireplace, split system heating and air conditioning
- 1 Smart TV / Stereo
- NBN WiFi (Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full Kitchen (with Aldi coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 1.5 Bathrooms (no bath) (2 Toilets)
- Porta cot available
- Luxurious Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided
- No pets at this property please
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed