Capella Villa No. 2
Beautiful Villa No. 2 has doors opening to its own private garden with sun lounges and alfresco dining on the merbau entertaining deck, fitted with an outdoor kitchen and mains connected BBQ. The rear courtyard features a hot outdoor shower to wash off the sand and salt water after a day at the beach.
Inside you will find an open plan sitting room beautifully decorated with contemporary interior design features, giving a relaxed, luxe coastal feel. It also features a cosy gas log fireplace to enjoy on the cooler evenings.
The two bedrooms offer luxury bed linen and ample space to relax. The main bedroom features a King bed, and in the second bedroom there are 2 Long Single beds.
Set up for couples and families, the Villa has a fully appointed kitchen with coffee machine, which makes for an effortless home away from home experience. Villa No. 1 and Villa No.2 have a private gate connecting them and can accommodate up to 11 people between the 2 Villas. This provides the perfect holiday accommodation for extended families or friends, enabling you to enjoy each other's company whilst also having privacy to relax in your own fully self-contained Villa.
The Villas offer a sanctuary to recuperate and escape the stresses of everyday life, with an easy 3 minute walk to the Bay beach and Blairgowrie Village with restaurants, cafes, bars, boutiques and a supermarket.
Blairgowrie and the Peninsula offers an array of activities including sailing, fishing, golf and the famous Peninsula Hot Springs, only ten minutes’ drive away.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 4
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed
- BED 2: 2 x Long Single Beds
Luxurious Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Newly refurbished stunning beach luxe inspired decor inside
- Fully fenced large outside entertaining area with alfresco dining, outdoor kitchen with mains gas BBQ, sun lounges, outdoor umbrella and beach shower
- Private rear courtyard
- Gas log fireplace, split system heating and air conditioning
- 1 Smart TV / DVD player / Stereo
- NBN WiFi (Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full Kitchen (with Aldi coffee machine)
- European Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (2 showers, 2 toilets, no bath). One bathroom is a courtyard bathroom.
- Hot and cold outdoor beach shower
- Porta cot available (must be requested at time of booking)
- Luxurious Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided
- No pets please
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks, Hens party groups or other such events/functions/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property.
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA1476/18
- Strictly No Pets allowed, thank you.