Capella Villa No. 2: linen included
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Moderately sized, Villa 2 has its own private garden with a generous entertaining merbau deck, mains connected BBQ, sun lounges and a brand new back courtyard with an outdoor shower to wash off the sand after a day at the beach.
The deck, which houses a completely new outdoor kitchen, connects to the villa via French doors. Upon entry you will find a luxurious air-conditioned sitting room with a cosy fireplace for use on cooler evenings, beautifully decorated with contemporary interior design features, giving a relaxed, luxe beachy feel. The two bedrooms offer luxury bed linen and ample space to relax.
A fully appointed kitchen with a coffee machine, plus full laundry facilities (incl washer and dryer) makes for an effortless home away from home experience. This villa can offer access to VILLA 1 via a connecting gate to accommodate a total of 12 people.
Enjoy your friends or extended family during the day and relax in the privacy of your own fully self-contained villa at night. A sanctuary to recuperate and escape the stresses of everyday life set up for couples and families only 2 min walk to the Blairgowrie Village with the bars, restaurants, boutique shops and the calm Bay beach, this villa makes for a memorable holiday.
Enjoy sailing, fishing, golf, and the famous Peninsula Hot Springs, just ten minutes away.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 5
BED 1: 1 x King Bed
BED 2: 1 x King Single Bunk Bed Set and 1 x Single Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1.5 (no bath)
– Newly refurbished stunning beach chic inspired decor inside and out
– Fully fenced large outside entertaining areas with dining, outdoor kitchen / mains gas BBQ and Sun Lounges and umbrella
– Hot and cold outdoor beach shower and second toilet
– Gas fireplace, split system heating and air conditioning
– 1 x smart TV / Stereo
– NBN Wi-Fi(note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Full Kitchen (with Aldi coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
– Porta cot available
– Luxurious Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided
– No pets, please
– Families and Mature groups only – strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie bookings
– Security bond is $500 for this property