If you're looking for a beach house that is across the road to Portsea beach and village, it will be hard to find a better option than this one! As soon as you enter this lovely beach house you will start to unwind with the calming coastal feel and comfortable furnishings. All the pleasures of Portsea are close by, so you can leave the car behind and enjoy the 200m walk to the Portsea beach, the Pub and the village shops from this enviable location.
For those guests who like to get out on the water with their boat or jet ski, there is room to store that too. You can even bring your furry friend on holiday with you, with prior approval. What are you waiting for!
Offering 3 Living zones, one with a cozy open fire place, 5 clean and bright Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms this home is ideal for an extended family holiday or a getaway with friends. There is also a sun filled modern Kitchen with bi-fold windows opening onto a serving bench and the fantastic large entertainment deck with BBQ and al fresco dining. There is a delightful shady lawn area, which is perfect for families with children.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 5, SLEEPS 12
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed, 1 x Single Bed
- BED 4: 2 x King Single Beds, 1 x Cot
- BED 5: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and 1 x Single Bed
- 2nd Living Room: 1 x King Single Day Bed
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Sleeps 12 comfortably. Sleeps 14 with Cot and King Single Day Bed
- Gorgeous outside entertaining deck with BBQ, dining and market umbrella
- Fully fenced large grassed play area and outside shower
- 3 Living areas
- Open wood fire place. Split system Air Conditioning / Heating in main Living area. Pedestal fans in Bedrooms.
- Full Kitchen with coffee machine
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- Laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
- 2 TV's / DVD player / Foxtel
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- Car and Boat on site parking
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property.
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0408/18
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.