Portsea Place: 120m to beach
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
If you're looking for a beach house that is across the road to Portsea beach and village, it will be hard to find a better house.
With offerings of 3 living zones (one with cozy open fire place) which is perfect for families with kids, sunlit modern kitchen with bifold windows opening onto serving bench, fantastic large entertainment deck with BBQ and al fresco dining and a lovely shady lawn area, this house has it all.
This home features 5 clean and bright bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Portsea beach, pub and village are a ~200m walk away. Leave the car and enjoy a relaxing holiday in an enviable location.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 5, SLEEPS 11
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x King Single Beds
BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
BED 5: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and 1 x King Single Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath)
– Gorgeous outside entertaining deck with BBQ, dining and market umbrella
– Fully fenced large grassy play area and outside shower
– 3 x living areas
– Open wood fire place. Split system air conditioning / heating in main living area. Pedestal fans in bedrooms
– Full kitchen with coffee machine
– Laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
– 2 x TV's / DVD player / Foxtel
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Car and Boat on site parking
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property