Portsea Place: 200m to beach and village
If you're looking for a beach house that is across the road to Portsea beach and village, it will be hard to find a better option than this one! As soon as you enter this lovely beach house you will start to unwind with the calming coastal feel and comfortable furnishings. All the pleasures of Portsea are close by, so you can leave the car behind and enjoy the 200m walk to the Portsea beach, the Pub and the village shops from this enviable location.
For those guests who like to get out on the water with their boat or jet ski, there is room to store that too. You can even bring your furry friend on holiday with you, with prior approval. What are you waiting for!
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Offering 3 Living zones, one with a cozy open fire place, 5 clean and bright Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms this home is ideal for an extended family holiday or a getaway with friends. There is also a sun filled modern Kitchen with bi-fold windows opening onto a serving bench and the fantastic large entertainment deck with BBQ and al fresco dining. There is a delightful shady lawn area, which is perfect for families with children.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 5, SLEEPS 11
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 2 x King Single Beds
- BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
- BED 5: 1 x Single Bunk Bed Set and 1 x King Single Bed
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Gorgeous outside entertaining deck with BBQ, dining and market umbrella
- Fully fenced large grassed play area and outside shower
- 3 Living areas
- Open wood fire place. Split system Air Conditioning / Heating in main Living area. Pedestal fans in Bedrooms.
- Full Kitchen with coffee machine
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- Laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
- 2 TV's / DVD player / Foxtel
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- Car and Boat on site parking
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property.
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.