The Love Shack: romantic bungalow
Stylish one bedroom bungalow with separate living area, kitchen and meals area. Perfect for a romantic getaway or a well deserved couples holiday! The charming outdoor deck is surrounded by greenery, where you can enjoy a leisurely breakfast or delicious BBQ dinner. Inside you'll find a Plasma TV and WiFi for your entertainment and relaxation after spending the day at the beach or exploring the Peninsula's many offerings.
Ideally located in a prime Blairgowrie position, only a few minutes walk from the front beach and the village shops, this property is in a quiet cul-de-sac off the hustle and bustle of Point Nepean Road.
Babies are welcome and portacot available if required.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – TOTAL BEDROOMS 1, SLEEPS 2
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed
Bed linen and bath towels provided at this property.
- Secluded and romantic
- Lovely outside dining area with BBQ
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
- 1 Bathroom (no bath)
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Plasma TV / DVD player and Stereo
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- This property is not suitable for large groups
- A security bond is $500 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.