C-Escape: luxury & pool
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down
Welcome to the magnificent architecturally designed C-Escape in Blairgowrie.
This stunning house has been built to exacting standards by one of the Peninsula's best builders and offers luxurious living in the best Blairgowrie location.
Only a 2 min walk to the gorgeous Blairgowrie front beach and a short 3 min walk to the village, this dream house has all you need for a luxury Peninsula getaway.
Featuring 4 well-appointed bedrooms, cinema room, entertainers' kitchen with filtered water and coffee machine, and a large open plan living/dining area with seating for 12, is where family and friends' living and entertaining will be enjoyed opening to the outdoor entertaining area, all bathed in northern light.
In colder weather enjoy the toasty hydronic heating and cool off in Summer in the solar heated swimming pool and heated spa before relaxing on the deck with BBQ.
Located close to many popular wedding venues, it provides a wonderful luxury home for the wedding party or guests.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 10
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (with ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x King Bed (with ensuite)
BED 3: 1 x King Bed
BED 4: 2 x Single Bunk Bed Sets
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3 (inc bath and outdoor shower)
– Large entertaining house with solar heated swimming pool and spa
– Cinema room / 3 xTV's / DVD Player / Sonos speaker / Foxtel / Netflix
– Air Conditioning / Ceiling Fans and Hydronic Heating throughout
– Full Kitchen (inc Nespresso coffee machine)and Laundry facilities
– Wi-Fi (note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Inside dining for 12 and outside dining for 10
– Kids are catered for with a Games / TV room
– BYO linen, or luxurious bed sheets and bath towels can be supplied at $39 per person
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property
– Pets are NOT allowed
– Please note that CCTV security is in operation from the front door to the front gate