C-Escape: luxury & pool
Welcome to the magnificent architecturally designed C-Escape in Blairgowrie!
This stunning house has been built to exacting standards by one of the Peninsula's best builders and offers luxurious living in the best Blairgowrie location.
Only a 2 minute walk to the gorgeous Blairgowrie front beach and a short 3 minute walk to the Village, this dream house has all you need for a luxury Peninsula getaway.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Featuring 4 well-appointed bedrooms, cinema room, entertainers' kitchen with filtered water and coffee machine, and a large open plan living/dining area with seating for 12, is where family and friends' living and entertaining will be enjoyed opening to the outdoor entertaining area, all bathed in northern light.
In colder weather enjoy the toasty hydronic heating and cool off in Summer in the solar heated swimming pool and heated spa before relaxing on the deck with BBQ.
Located close to many popular wedding venues, it provides a wonderful luxury home for the wedding party or guests.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 10 maximum
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x King Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 3: 1 x King Bed
- BED 4: 2 x Single Bunk Bed Sets
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Large entertaining house with solar heated swimming pool and spa
- Cinema room / 3 TV's / DVD Player / Sonos speaker / Foxtel / Netflix
- Air Conditioning / Ceiling Fans and Hydronic Heating throughout
- Full Kitchen (inc Nespresso coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 3 Bathrooms (inc bath and outdoor shower)
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Inside dining for 12 and outside dining for 10
- Kids are catered for with a Games / TV room
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- Please note that CCTV security is in operation from the front door to the front gate.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed