Welcome to the magnificent architecturally designed C-Escape in Blairgowrie!
This stunning house has been built to exacting standards by one of the Peninsula's best builders and offers luxurious living in the best Blairgowrie location.
Only a 2 minute walk to the gorgeous Blairgowrie front beach and a short 3 minute walk to the Village, this dream house has all you need for a luxury Peninsula getaway.
Featuring 4 well-appointed bedrooms, cinema room, entertainers' kitchen with filtered water and coffee machine, and a large open plan living/dining area with seating for 12, is where family and friends' living and entertaining will be enjoyed opening to the outdoor entertaining area, all bathed in northern light.
In the cooler weather enjoy the toasty hydronic heating and cinema room and cool off during the warmer months in the solar heated swimming pool and heated spa before relaxing on the deck for drinks and a BBQ dinner.
Located close to many popular wedding venues, it provides a wonderful luxury home for the wedding party or guests.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, (plus sleep out) SLEEPS 10 ( 6 adults – 4 kids) maximum
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x King Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 3: 1 x King Bed
- BED 4 2 x Single Bunk Beds sets
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Large entertaining house with solar heated swimming pool and heated spa (please note: solar heating requires the sun to heat the pool, if there is no sun the pool may not be heated)
- Cinema room / 3 TV's / DVD Player / Sonos speaker / Foxtel / Netflix
- Air Conditioning / Ceiling Fans and Hydronic Heating throughout
- Full Kitchen (inc Nespresso coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 3 Bathrooms (inc bath and outdoor shower)
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Inside dining for 12 and outside dining for 10
- Kids are catered for with a Games / TV room
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such events/functions/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- For safety and security purposes, there are security cameras outside the property that will be on during guest stays – located at front door facing front gate, and in garage facing front gate. There are no cameras inside the property.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,500 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct – Council rego # STRA0479/18
- Strictly No Pets allowed, thank you.