Beachside Retreat Blairgowrie
NEW LISTING – Beach holidays don’t get much better than this!
Located only 200m to the charming Blairgowrie Village and Bay beach, this comfortable home is beautifully decorated with coastal furnishings and oak floors throughout; it’s perfect for families and friends wanting to enjoy a relaxing and memorable holiday together.
Park your car and leave it, as everything you need just a short walk away! The Blairgowrie beach, Yacht Squadron and the Village with supermarket, restaurants, cafes, boutiques, newsagent, pharmacy, butcher and even a post office.
Set behind a tall fence and gates, your own peaceful, private sanctuary awaits, offering easy beach side living on one level. Enter via sliding glass doors to the central open plan living space with lounge, dining and kitchen. Overlooking the coastal gardens and outdoor terrace, it provides effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining.
The renovated kitchen has full amenities including dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine and a kitchen island with bar stools. Adjoining the kitchen is a sun-filled sitting area, perfect as a reading nook or to sit and enjoy an afternoon aperitif. The lounge room has King Living sofas, a Smart TV and gas log fire to snuggle up to on cooler days, as well as a split system for heating/cooling.
The master bedroom with full ensuite and robes is positioned at the front of the home, while two further bedrooms with built in robes share a central bathroom with bath, separate shower and a separate toilet. All bedrooms have split system heating/cooling for your comfort.
The laundry has full facilities with washing machine, clothes dryer and ironing facilities, and leads out to a small, grassed back yard, perfect for small pets.
There is also onsite parking for up to 5 cars, a boat or jet ski.
BEDROOM CONFIGURATION – 3 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 7
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed, 1 x King Single loft bed
Linen is included for all bookings. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Private coastal sanctuary, only 200m walk to the shops and beach
- Two outdoor entertaining areas, with alfresco dining, undercover outdoor terrace with lounges and gas BBQ
- Full Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee pod machine
- Central living space with King Living sofas, gas log fire place, split system heating/cooling
- 3 bedrooms – all with split system heating and cooling
- 2 Bathrooms, with bath and separate toilet
- Smart TV with Netflix
- WiFi (WiFi can be intermittent on the coast, unfortunately we can not guarantee quality of service, especially during peak times)
- Full Laundry facilities with washing machine, clothes dryer and ironing facilities
- Double garage with table tennis table and beach cart
- Parking for up to 5 cars, a boat or jet ski
- Property is fully fenced, pet may be allowed with prior approval.
- STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number – STRA0592/23
- Pet may be allowed with prior approval. Please see Pet Conditions. Pet fee applies.