Front Beach House: beach & pool
In the prime Blairgowrie position with literally a one minute walk from the front beach and 3 minutes to the village, the Front Beach House is located in a family friendly cul-de-sac off the hustle and bustle of Point Nepean Road.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups, Hens or Bucks parties. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 25. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lock down, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Featuring 2 al fresco decks, in the front and back, a huge solar heated pool and spa, this house is an entertainers' delight.
Choose to dine inside by the gas fireplace or outside under the stars with ample seating for all. Sit back and enjoy the water glimpses and relax whilst the kids are busy playing in the secure front or back gardens.
Although the Front Beach House is large in itself, with 4 bedrooms and a lovely, light and airy open plan living / dining and kitchen upstairs, the property also has a very cool and romantic 1 Bedroom Bungalow, 'The Love Shack' that can be booked separately if required.
Both properties have separate road entrances and are individually fenced off with a gate between the two.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 12
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed
- BED 2: 1 x King Bed
- BED 3: 1 x King Bed
- BED 4: 3 x Single Bunk Bed Sets
*All king beds can be converted into 2 single beds
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- 3 Bathrooms (including a corner spa bath and outside shower)
- Light and airy layout with Master Bedroom and main Living / Dining / Kitchen upstairs
- Large solar heated swimming pool, gas heated spa and sun deck area
- Recently updated Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Coffee pod machine
- Full laundry facilities
- Large back entertaining deck with seating and BBQ
- TV's x 4/ DVD players / iPod Docking Station with Speakers
- Foxtel Platinum
- WiFi (Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Gas fireplace, heating, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Kids are catered for with games /safe grassed areas
- Onsite Parking for 2 – 3 cars
- * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions under Guest Information on our website.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.