Front Beach House: beach & pool
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
In the prime Blairgowrie position with a literally 1 minute walk from the front beach and 3 minutes to the village, the Front Beach House is located in a family friendly cul-de-sac off the hustle and bustle of Pt Nepean Road.
Featuring 2 al fresco decks, in the front and back, a huge solar heated pool and spa, this house is an entertainers' delight.
Choose to dine inside by the gasfire place or outside under the stars with ample seating for all. Sit back and enjoy the water glimpses and relax whilst the kids are busy playing in the secure front or back gardens.
Although the Front Beach House is large in itself, with 4 bedrooms and a lovely, light and airy open plan living / dining and kitchen upstairs, the property also has a very cool and romantic 1 Bedroom Bungalow, 'The Love Shack' that can be booked separately if required.
Both properties have separate road entrances and are individually fenced off with a gate between the two.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 12-14
BED 1: 1 x King Bed
BED 2: 1 x King Bed
BED 3: 1 x King Bed
BED 4: 3 x Single Bunk Bed Sets
*All king beds can be converted to 2 single beds
Also available is a Double fold out couch in the 3rd living area
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3 (inc corner spa bath and outside shower)
– Light and airy layout with Master Bedroom and main Living / Dining / Kitchen upstairs
– Large solar heated swimming pool, gas heated spa and sun deck area
– Recently updated Kitchen and Bathrooms
– Coffee pod machine
– Full laundry facilities
– Large back entertaining deck with seating and BBQ
– TV's x 4/ DVD players / iPod Docking Station with Speakers
– Foxtel Platinum
– Wi-Fi (note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Gas fireplace, heating, air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Kids are catered for with games /safe grassed areas
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Room for 2 – 3 cars on site
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property