SunnySide at Sorrento: walk to beach & village
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
With an enviable location in walking distance to Sorrento village and Sorrento back beach, this outstanding family getaway promises relaxed but stylish accommodation.
Recently updated and packed with chic bo-ho flourishes, this light and airy beach house offers quiet leafy seclusion, easy alfresco entertaining and spacious living zones.
This single-level house stands out as an ideal family destination, girls getaway or a golfing weekend, with sleeping for 7 people, an open-plan kitchen, two living areas at opposite ends of the house make it perfect for those wanting room to relax and entertain.
With a large sundrenched front deck equipped with an 8 seater outdoor table, bbq facilities and plenty of seating in nooks to retreat and either drink in the sun, curl up with a good book or just relax the day away, this is certainly one place to spend many hours with your family and friends. Two fireplaces and air conditioning ensure this amazing property is cosy and comfortable in all seasons.
With wifi, laundry, fully equipped kitchen, games, books and a tree-filled backyard, this beachside abode has everything youll need for your sojourn in Sorrento.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 7-8
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x King Single Bed, Double Bed and Single Trundle Bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
Portacot also included
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 (inc bath)
– Sunny al fresco deck with dining and gas BBQ
– 2 Living Rooms
– Gas fire and split system heating and air conditioning in main living area. Wood fireplace in second living area
– 2 TV's / Netflix / bluetooth speaker
– Wifi(note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Full kitchen (inc Saeco coffee machine) and laundry facilities
– Portacot and high chair included
– Games and books
– Property is not fully fenced. No pets please
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels can be be provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property