SunnySide at Sorrento: walk to beach & village
With an enviable location just walking distance to Sorrento village and Sorrento back beach, this outstanding family getaway promises relaxed but stylish accommodation.
Recently updated and packed with chic bo-ho flourishes, this light and airy beach house offers quiet leafy seclusion, easy alfresco entertaining and spacious living zones.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
This single-level house stands out as an ideal family destination, girls getaway or a golfing weekend with sleeping for 7 people. An open-plan kitchen and two living areas at opposite ends of the house make it perfect for those wanting room to relax and entertain.
With a large sundrenched front deck equipped with an 8 seater outdoor table, BBQ facilities and plenty of seating in nooks to retreat, curl up with a good book or just relax the day away, this is certainly one place to spend many hours with your family and friends. Two fireplaces and air conditioning ensure this amazing property is cosy and comfortable in all seasons.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 7-8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x King Single Bed, Double Bed and Single Trundle Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
Portacot also included
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Sunny al fresco deck with dining and gas BBQ
- 2 Living Rooms
- 1 Bathroom (inc bath)
- Gas fire and split system heating and air conditioning in main living area. Wood fireplace in second living area
- 2 TV's / Netflix / bluetooth speaker
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full Kitchen (inc Saeco coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- Portacot and high chair included
- Games and books
- Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Property is not fully fenced. No Pets please
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly no Pets allowed.