Sunset on Moonah @Fingal
NEW LISTING – Stay on beautiful Moonah Links!
Sunset on Moonah is the perfect name for this contemporary and stylish 2 storey home. Located in the picturesque Moonah Links residential estate, it boasts stunning views from both levels across the Peninsula to Arthur's Seat. Set in quiet, peaceful surrounds and north facing, you can enjoy the winter sunshine streaming through the huge glass windows during the cooler months. The Peninsula's most sort after attractions are close by, including the Peninsula Hot Springs, Rye foreshore beach, Gunnamatta surf beach, golf courses and an array of the finest wineries to explore.
Well appointed with quality appliances and beautiful hard wood furniture, this home is great for entertaining as well as relaxing. It features 3 bedrooms with 3 Queen beds, 2 bathrooms (one is an ensuite), an open plan kitchen / dining area, living area with a huge comfortable sofa, TV with Foxtel and Netflix and a cosy gas log fire. From the huge floor to ceiling windows you can gaze across the picturesque coastal surrounds and appreciate the stunning Moonah trees and views across the Peninsula. Enjoy drinks and dinner outdoors at the high top table and stools, set under the Moonah trees, or dine inside at the hard wood dining table looking out at the beautiful view. There is a modern kitchen and undercover BBQ area to prepare a delicious feast at home or a variety of restaurants, cafes and wineries close by. Located within the Moonah Links residential estate, this home is the ideal spot to enjoy a golfing holiday with family and friends, there is even a set of golf clubs for guests to use. The scenic paths throughout the estate provide a great opportunity to walk or ride a bike. This home is well suited to couples, a group of friends or an adult family.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Stunning views from 2 levels across to Arthur's Seat
- Two outdoor decks, one with high top outdoor dining set amongst the Moonah trees, undercover BBQ
- Downstairs features master bedroom with ensuite, open plan kitchen and dining, lounge area with gas log fireplace
- Second floor with 2 bedrooms and 2 balconies, and a large bathroom with bath
- Full Kitchen facilities with dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine and walk in pantry
- Laundry with washing machine and ironing facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (with bath)
- Smart TVs, Foxtel, Netflix
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Split system heating and air conditioning, ceiling fans and gas log fire in living room
- No Pets please
- This house has an internal staircase and an unfenced garden, which may not be suitable for young children.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- The driveway is steep, only suitable for vehicles with higher clearance, like most SUVs. Please check carefully for clearance underneath the vehicle at the entrance to the garage.
- Guests must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0383/22
- No Pets allowed, thank you.