Allure Beach House@Rye
NEW LISTING – Tranquil retreat, close to beach.
Whether it’s a family holiday, a spa weekend with the girls or a golf trip with the boys, this easy living, sun filled beach house provides the perfect backdrop with something for everyone!
Ideally nestled in between Rye’s surf back beach (15 min walk), and the calm Rye foreshore beach (30 min walk), Allure is within close proximity to Peninsula Hot Springs and the new Alba Thermal Springs (7 mins drive) plus world class golf courses, stunning wineries and breweries. Sorrento is also only a 10 minute drive away offering up even more dining and shopping options.
When you’re not at the beach or exploring the Peninsula’s many offerings, there’s so much to keep kids young and old entertained such as the brand new, 6 seater, heated outdoor spa to enjoy all year round, outdoor garage/games area complete with a table tennis table, adjustable height basketball hoop, 10ft trampoline, 4 in 1 games table (with air hockey, pool, foosball and ping pong) and a wide selection of lawn games including outdoor jenga, quoits, bean bag toss, snakes and ladders. For rainy days or colder evenings there’s a selection of board games, jigsaw puzzles and books to enjoy plus the outdoor heated spa!
Beautifully styled with quality furniture and furnishings, soft neutral tones and limed oak floors, this 3-bedroom home exudes a relaxed coastal feel throughout. Enter via a huge covered entertaining deck, that offers alfresco dining for 8 people, a comfortable outdoor lounge, dual hooded BBQ (offering both gas and charcoal cooking) and a retro ice chest to fill with all your favourite Mornington Peninsula drinks!
Inside, the open plan living, dining and kitchen area is surrounded by tall glass windows bringing the outdoors in with views of the coastal moonah gardens. The well-equipped kitchen a dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso coffee pod machine, the bathroom has a separate bath and shower and a separate toilet, and separate laundry with washer and dryer. The lounge/dining space and all bedrooms have reverse cycle heating and cooling.
Down the hall, you'll find 3 good sized bedrooms with built in robes. The master bedroom is fitted with a Smart TV and glass doors opening onto the deck.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6-8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x King Single Bunk Bed plus Trundle (if trundle required, please request at time of booking)
Optional single foldaway bed available for 8th guest, please request at time of booking.
Portacot & high chair available upon request. Please provide your own cot linen.
Linen and bath towels are provided, BYO beach towels if required.
- Large entertaining deck with alfresco dining, outdoor lounge, BBQ (gas and coal cooking) and ice chest on wheels
- Brand new 48 jet, heated, outdoor spa for 6 people
- Outdoor garage/games room with table tennis, 4 in 1 games table, outdoor lawn
- Indoor and outdoor dining tables expand to seat 8 people comfortably
- Kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee pod machine
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area overlooking coastal gardens
- Split system cooling in all bedrooms and lounge/dining area
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- 2 x Smart TVs with Netflix
- WiFi (WiFi can be intermittent on the coast, especially during peak times)
- 1 Bathroom, with separate bath/shower; separate toilet
- Full Laundry facilities with clothes dryer
- Single foldaway bed available upon request
- Portacot and high chair available upon request. Please provide your own cot linen.
- Fully fenced, grassed back garden. No pets please
- Onsite parking for up to 4 cars
- STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number – STRA0932/22
- No Pets please.