Lugano, Tootgarook – with linen
Nestled in a quiet street close to the beach and the shops, Lugano is a classic comfortable beach house perfect for a family holiday!
Located between Rosebud and Rye, you are cl ose to all the action, including local cafes, restaurants and shops, whilst also enjoying the tranquility of staying in peaceful Tootgarook. This is a great spot to explore all the offerings of the Mornington Peninsula, including golf courses, sailing, fishing, water sports, visiting the world class wineries or spending a relaxing day at the Peninsula Hot Springs or the new Alba Thermal Springs. Tootgarook is also known for it's wetlands which provides a lovely place to walk and enjoy the native wildlife.
Lugano's coastal styling, comfortable furnishings, polished floorboards and cozy spaces create a relaxing, holiday feel. This home sleeps 7 people with 3 bedrooms and a spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living area, providing the perfect beach getaway for families!
Newly renovated, the kitchen features a dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine and the renovated family bathroom has a shower, separate toilet and heating. Other features include 2 Smart TVs, split system heating/cooling and a wood fire coonara to snuggle up to during the cooler months. This property is fully fenced, with large grassed gardens where children can play and plenty of room for your furry friend, plus an outdoor dining area with a BBQ to enjoy dining alfresco while taking in the balmy coastal breezes.
There is also onsite parking for up to 4 cars, a jet ski or a small boat.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – 3 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 7:
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bed, 1 x Single Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen Bed
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Newly renovated Kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine
- Renovated family Bathroom with shower, separate toilet, hair dryer and heating
- 2 x Smart TVs and 1 x Standard TV
- DVD player with surround sound
- Split system heating and cooling and wood fire coonara in living area
- Laundry and ironing facilities (no clothes dryer)
- There is no WiFi available at this property
- Linen is included
- Fully fenced. Pets are welcome with prior approval.
- Off street parking for up to 4 cars, jet ski or small boat
PROXIMITY TO THINGS:
- 5 minute walk to the front beach
- 20 minute walk to the Rye shops
- 5 minute walk to the playground/ basketball courts
- 6 km to the Peninsula Hot Springs and the new Alba Thermal Springs
- 3 km to Boneo Golf course and range
- 5 km to the Rosebud Country Club
- 2 km to Supermarket
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0925/22
- Pets are welcome with prior approval. Pet conditions and additonal fee applies.