The Heyfield Hideaway: Tennis & Spa
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. No large YOUNG groups.
We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young groups under 30
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Encapsulated in absolute tranquillity and broken only by the gentle roar of the waves breaking in the distance, this ultimate holiday destination offers a large four bedroom home and a separate three bedroom fully appointed cottage.
Set on over 1 acre of private coastal foliage and via a long meandering driveway, this double block ensures you and your guests have the best of both worlds, total relaxation in a beautiful self contained setting with tennis court and hot tub spa, yet within a short distance to the conveniences of Rye and ~500m to the crashing waves of the ocean beach.
The spacious main 2 storey house, with a sensational wraparound deck, has been newly updated and yet still retains it's colonial charm. Masterful in design, there are 2 sunny lounge areas, a smaller 'kids' space downstairs with a TV and the main lounge upstairs with Coonara wood heater, split system air conditioning, board games, TV and the all important access to the entertaining deck complete with dining and lounging offerings,
Also upstairs is the large modern kitchen that is bathed in sunlight from the skylight above. With a well stocked kitchen (inc coffee machine and soda stream) this cooking hub allows for easy meal preparation with also the option of cooking on any of the 2 al fresco BBQ's.
The 4 bedrooms are newly furnished and have beautiful garden views through the large light filled windows. The master has a split system air conditioner / heater and the remaining bedrooms have portable fans. There is also ducted heating throughout.
The nearby cottage is also fully appointed with a kitchen, lounge and extra bedrooms
Outside, the resort like facilities of a tennis court, hot tub spa, gazebo and fire pit with seating for marshmallow toasting will delight all the guests. The property is also fully fenced and your furry friend can enjoy the tranquility (with prior approval).
If you are looking for total relaxation with your extended family and friends, then The Heyfield Hideaway will not disappoint.
note maximum of 12 guests at one time – special approval required for more
MAIN HOUSE: TOTAL BEDROOMS 4,SLEEPS 9
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (no ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
BED 4: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Sets
TOTAL BATHROOMS 3 (inc bath)
COTTAGE: TOTAL BEDROOMS 3,SLEEPS 6
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x Small Single Bunk Bed Sets (not suitable for adults)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 (no bath)
– Daytime tennis court (some tennis racquets and balls are supplied), sun deck area, hot tub spa and gazebo with bar fridge and table and chairs
– Outside firepit with built-in seating
– 2 x full kitchen and 1 x laundry facilities
– Large entertaining deck with seating and BBQ
– Additional BBQ near cottage
– TV's x 2 in main house, TV x 1 in cottage
– Wifi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods, this includes mobile phone service). There is no wifi in the separate cottage.
– Koonara wood fireplace, heating, air conditioning in main living area
– Ducted heating throughout, portable fans in bedrooms
– Kids are catered for with games / high chair and portacot
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Fire extinguishers and smoke alarms fitted
– Car and Boat on site parking
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Families and Mature groups only, strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. Strictly No large young groups. WE, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or large young adult bookings, please check with us pre-booking if you think you may fit into this category.
– Security bond is $2,000 for this property. Additional bonds may be held, depending on how many guests are staying