The Heyfield Hideaway: Tennis & Spa
Encapsulated in absolute tranquility and broken only by the gentle roar of the waves breaking in the distance, this ultimate holiday destination offers a large four bedroom home and a separate three bedroom fully appointed cottage.
Set on over one acre of private coastal foliage and via a long meandering driveway, this double block ensures you and your guests have the best of both worlds, total relaxation in a beautiful self contained setting with tennis court and hot tub spa, yet within a short distance to the conveniences of Rye and 500m to the crashing waves of the ocean beach.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
The spacious main 2 storey house, with a sensational wraparound deck, has been newly updated and yet still retains it's colonial charm. Masterful in design, there are 2 sunny lounge areas, a smaller 'kids' space downstairs with a TV and the main lounge upstairs with Coonara wood heater, split system air conditioning, board games, TV and access to the entertaining deck complete with dining and lounging offerings.
Also upstairs is the large modern kitchen that is bathed in sunlight from the skylight above. With a well stocked kitchen (inc coffee machine and soda stream) this cooking hub allows for easy meal preparation while you also have the option of cooking on any of the 2 al fresco BBQ's.
The 4 bedrooms are newly furnished and have beautiful garden views through the large light filled windows. The master has a split system air conditioner / heater and the remaining bedrooms have portable fans. There is also ducted heating throughout.
The nearby cottage is also fully appointed with a kitchen, lounge and extra bedrooms.
Outside, the resort like facilities of a tennis court, hot tub spa, gazebo and fire pit with seating for marshmallow toasting will delight all the guests. The property is also fully fenced and your furry friend can enjoy the tranquility (with prior approval).
If you are looking for total relaxation with your extended family and friends, then The Heyfield Hideaway will not disappoint.
Please note: maximum of 12 guests at one time – special approval is required for more than this.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – MAIN HOUSE: BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 9
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (no ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
BED 4: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Sets
3 BATHROOMS (inc bath)
COTTAGE: BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x Small Single Bunk Bed Sets (not suitable for adults)
1 BATHROOM (no bath)
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Daytime tennis court (some tennis racquets and balls are supplied), sun deck area, hot tub spa and gazebo with bar fridge and table and chairs
- Outside firepit with built-in seating
- 2 Full Kitchens and 1 Laundry facility
- Large entertaining deck with seating and BBQ
- Additional BBQ near Cottage
- 2 TV's in main House, 1 TV in Cottage
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods, this includes mobile phone service). There is no WiFi in the separate Cottage.
- Coonara wood fireplace, heating, air conditioning in main Living area
- Ducted heating throughout, portable fans in bedrooms
- Kids are catered for with games, high chair and portacot
- Free Linen for Dec/Jan bookings (min 7 nights)
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 applies.
- Fire extinguishers and smoke alarms fitted
- Car and Boat on site parking
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $2,000 for this property. Additional bonds may be held, depending on how many guests are staying.
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.