The Heyfield Hideaway, Rye
Encapsulated in a tranquil bush setting with views across the coastal tree tops, you can hear the gentle roar of the waves breaking not far away. This classic beach house offers four bedrooms, as well as a separate three bedroom fully self contained cottage.
Set on over one acre of private coastal gardens and via a long meandering driveway, this double block ensures you and your guests have the best of both worlds, total relaxation in a beautiful, private, self contained setting with tennis court and hot tub spa, whilst still within a short distance to the conveniences of Rye and 500m to the ocean beach.
The classic main beach house offers 2 storeys and retains it's colonial charm with a wraparound deck and views across the coastal tree tops. There are 2 lounge areas, a smaller one downstairs with comfy sofas and a TV, and the main open plan lounge / kitchen / dining area upstairs with Coonara wood heater, split system air conditioning, board games, TV and access to the entertaining deck with alfresco dining and BBQ. Upstairs is bathed in sunlight featuring a well equipped kitchen (inc coffee machine and soda stream). The 4 bedrooms have lovely garden views through the large windows. The master bedroom has a split system air conditioner / heater and the remaining bedrooms have portable fans.
The nearby fully self contained cottage offers a kitchen, living area and 3 extra bedrooms.
Outside, make the most of the resort like facilities with a tennis court, hot tub spa, gazebo and fire pit with seating around it for toasting marshmallows and recounting the days' adventures by fire light. The property is also fully fenced so your furry friend can enjoy the tranquility (with prior approval).
If you are looking for privacy and relaxation with your extended family and friends, then The Heyfield Hideaway is your great escape!
Please note: maximum of 12 guests at one time – special approval is required for more than this.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – MAIN HOUSE: BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 9
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (no ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
- BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
- BED 4: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Sets
3 BATHROOMS (inc bath)
COTTAGE: BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 2 x Small Single Bunk Bed Sets (not suitable for adults)
1 BATHROOM (no bath)
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Daytime tennis court (some tennis racquets and balls are supplied), sun deck area, hot tub spa and gazebo with bar fridge and table and chairs
- Outside firepit with seating
- 2 Full Kitchens and 1 Laundry facility
- Large entertaining deck with alfresco dining and BBQ
- Additional BBQ near Cottage
- 2 TV's in main House, 1 TV in Cottage
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods, this includes mobile phone service).
- Coonara wood fireplace, heating, air conditioning in main living area
- Portable fans in bedrooms
- Kids are catered for with games, high chair and portacot (if required please advise at time of booking)
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 applies.
- Fire extinguishers and smoke alarms fitted
- Car and Boat on site parking
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $2,000 for this property. Additional bonds may be held, depending on how many guests are staying.
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0798/18
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 fee will apply if approved.