Sea Haven @McCrae
The huge windows and high ceilings in this contemporary and stylish beach house bring the beautiful gardens inside, creating a relaxed coastal vibe. Sea Haven offers the ideal family escape with all the comforts of home, and perfectly located in a quiet street, with everything you could need at your doorstep. The family friendly foreshore beach is at the end of the road, only a short stroll (200m) away, with a delightful children's playground and landmark lighthouse. Opposite the beach you'll find and a variety of restaurants and cafes with fresh coffee and delicious gourmet fare to enjoy.
Sea Haven's long entry hall is lined with windows, bringing a glimpse of the beautiful gardens inside. Off the hallway are 2 bedrooms and the family bathroom, opening up into a large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area which is the hub of the home. Tall glass sliding doors open out to a fabulous alfresco entertaining deck, with gas BBQ and outdoor dining furniture, it's perfect for relaxing with family and friends. The private, grassed back garden is great for kids to play safely and you can even bring your furry friend (by prior arrangement).
Upstairs you'll find the master bedroom with ensuite and a small lounge area with a single bed. From the sunny upstairs balcony you'll be captivated by the beautiful coastal views across the bay, it's an ideal spot to sit and relax with a book or enjoy a sunset drink after a day at the beach or exploring all the activities the Peninsula has to offer.
Sea Haven is the perfect home for families, offering an ideal coastal escape all year around…
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6-7
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (inc ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
There is also 1 single bed on the mezzanine floor / upstairs lounge area, which is next door to Bedroom 1.
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Large downstairs outdoor entertaining deck with BBQ and dining furniture, and smaller upstairs deck with stunning views
- Open plan Living / Dining / Kitchen
- Full Kitchen facilities with dishwasher and microwave
- Full Laundry facilities with new washing machine
- 2 Bathrooms (one family bathroom downstairs, one upstairs ensuite to Bedroom 1)
- Split system air conditioning and heating in all bedrooms and rooms
- 4 TV's
- WiFi is being connected (Please note: WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Off street parking for 2 cars (one car in the garage, one car in the driveway)
- Property is fully fenced. A dog is allowed by prior arrangement, $80 cleaning fee applies. See Pet Conditions.
THINGS TO DO:
Located in McCrae, Sea Haven is only a short drive to Dromana which has a variety of cafes, restaurants, stylish boutiques, shops, supermarkets and beautiful parks and beaches. The Bay Trail is at the end of the street providing lots of fun to walk or ride your bike, you can even go as far as Sorrento! It is the ideal spot to embrace all that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer including spectacular golf courses, coastal and bush walks, the Peninsula Hot Springs, the Enchanted Adventure Garden and the Eagle chair lift in Arthurs Seat.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0719/21
- A dog is allowed upon application and approval, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.