Charmes paradise by the shore
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Luxury 4 bedroom zoned house with heated pool; close to the beach, hot springs, golf
Treat yourself to a luxury retreat at this recently refurbished and newly furnished spacious 4 bedroom beach house with your very own sparkling, solar heated pool! Perfect for a family (or two), the house sleeps 8 comfortably and offers all the creature comforts for you and your pets*.
The modern house is a stroll to the beach (600m), where the stunning bayside beaches of the peninsula await you. Stop off for an ice-cream at the corner shop, or have a meal at the café around the corner, before you return for a lazy afternoon by the pool where you can watch the BBQ sizzle and sip the local wine.
Ducted heating and two split system air conditioners, as well as ceiling fans in the bedrooms, will keep you comfortable when at home. If you're looking for a change from lazing by the pool or on the beach, why not try some of the activities that have made the Peninsula the place where Melbourne (and the world) comes to play.
* Golf, markets, wineries, restaurants,
* Snorkelling, Fishing
* Horse riding on the beaches of St Andrew’s
* Gourmet markets & wineries
* Summer Carnival at Rye
* Arthur's Seat and the beautiful natural wilderness surrounding
* The rugged walks along the peninsula
* Hot Springs
* Luxurious day spas
Featuring split-level design and zoned living, the house includes master bedroom at the front of the house with full en suite (spa bath) and walk in robe. A further three double bedrooms and family bathroom (separate bath and shower), can be found through the second living area and kitchen at the rear of the house.
Two spacious living areas with flat screen TVs offer entertainment for all – Wii, IPod docking station, games, books and a treasure chest of toys for the kids.
Cook up a storm in the modern kitchen, equipped with all you would expect in a luxury property, including a luxurious 900mm Ilve oven. The kitchen overlooks the pool and includes a coffee machine and dishwasher, of course. Serve up your feast at the gorgeous oak dining table, or outside under the shade sail by the pool.
The kids (and pets!) can run around in the back garden, which is fully enclosed. The large lawn provides the perfect spot for a game of backyard cricket/bocce/football. All the equipment you need can be found in the cubby! The pool is separated from the lawn area by a safety fence.
FEATURES: Sleeps 8, 2 bathrooms ( 2 x Bathtubs)
Bedroom 1: King bed, Ensuite (spa bath), Walk in robe
Bedroom 2 Queen bed
Bedroom 3 Queen bed
Bedroom 4 2 single beds
Family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Laundry including washing machine and ironing equipment.
Comfy separate lounge with flat screen TV and blu ray
Informal lounge with flat screen TV, wii, toys & games
* Porta-cot & high chair provided free of charge upon request.
* All bed linen, including bath, pool and beach towels are included for stays of 14 nights or more. Other wise Cost is $39pp.
Note: the house is located in quiet residential street, and your consideration of our neighbours is appreciated. Absolutely no parties. Guests who cause a disturbance will be asked to leave.
We only let to mature groups and families – NO SCHOOLIES – Sorry!
– Fully fenced, * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property