Charmes paradise by the shore, Tootgarook
Luxury 4 bedroom zoned house with solar heated pool; close to the beach, hot springs, golf.
Treat yourself to a luxury retreat at this recently refurbished and newly furnished spacious 4 bedroom beach house with your very own sparkling, solar heated pool! Perfect for a family (or two), the house sleeps 8 comfortably and offers all the creature comforts for you and your pets (with prior approval).
The modern house is a stroll to the beach (600m), where the stunning bayside beaches of the Peninsula await you. Stop off for an ice-cream at the corner shop, or have a meal at the café around the corner, before you return for a lazy afternoon by the pool where you can watch the BBQ sizzle and sip the local wine.
Ducted heating and two split system air conditioners, as well as ceiling fans in the bedrooms, will keep you comfortable when at home. If you're looking for a change from lazing by the pool or on the beach, why not try some of the activities that have made the Peninsula the place where Melbourne (and the world) comes to play.
Featuring split-level design and zoned living, the house includes master bedroom at the front of the house with full ensuite (spa bath) and walk in robe. A further three double bedrooms and family bathroom (separate bath and shower), can be found through the second living area and kitchen at the rear of the house.
Two spacious living areas with flat screen TVs offer entertainment for all – Wii, iPod docking station, games, books and a treasure chest of toys for the kids.
Cook up a storm in the modern kitchen, equipped with all you would expect in a luxury property, including a luxurious 900mm Ilve oven. The kitchen overlooks the pool and includes a coffee machine and dishwasher, of course. Serve up your feast at the gorgeous oak dining table, or outside under the shade sail by the pool.
The kids (and pets!) can run around in the back garden, which is fully enclosed. The large lawn provides the perfect spot for a game of backyard cricket/bocce/football. All the equipment you need can be found in the cubby! The pool is separated from the lawn area by a safety fence. Please note, the pool is solar heated which means it requires the sun to heat the pool, if there is not enough sunshine the pool may not be heated to your desired temperature.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION: 4 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 8.
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Ensuite (spa bath), Walk in robe
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed
- Bedroom 4 : 2 single beds
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Modern kitchen with full facilities
- 2 Bathrooms – Ensuite with spa bath and Family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Laundry including washing machine and ironing facilities.
- 2 spacious living areas
- Comfy separate lounge with flat screen TV and Blu ray
- Informal lounge with flat screen TV, Wii, toys & games
- Please note: this property does not have WiFi, if required you will need to arrange your own
- Solar heated swimming pool
- Fully enclosed back garden. Pets may be allowed with prior approval. Pet fee and conditions apply.
THINGS TO DO:
- Golf, Gourmet Markets, Wineries, Restaurants
- Snorkelling, Fishing
- Horse riding on the beaches of St Andrew’s
- Summer Carnival at Rye
- Arthur's Seat and the beautiful natural wilderness surroundings
- The rugged walks along the Peninsula's coast
- Hot Springs
- Luxurious Day Spas
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- This house is located in quiet residential street, and your consideration of our neighbours is appreciated. Guests who cause a disturbance will be asked to leave.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number – STRA1019/19
- Please note: this property does not have WiFi facilities, if you require WiFi during your stay you will need to arrange this yourself. Thank you.
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved. House is fully fenced.