Blairgowrie Apartment 2: on the beach + linen
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like to reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
It does not get any better than this.
Superbly positioned in the heart of the Blairgowrie Village, with an array of coffee houses and wine bars downstairs, and 50 metres to the foreshore beach, this newly renovated 2 bedroom back apartment has all the modern conveniences that you would expect from a large hotel.
When entering the beautifully decorated apartment, you are greeted with high ceilings and picture perfect views through the glass sliding doors, that when opened extends the living area on to the large balcony. A perfect al fresco spot to relax on a warm Summers' night.
The inside living pace, complete with stylish yet comfortable couches, also incorporates casual dining and a superb kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and ample storage cabinets and drawers.
The 2 well sized bedrooms include all linens and have BIR's. There is also separate heating and cooling systems and both bedrooms share a bathroom.
* please note that this apartment is located on the second level and accessed by stairs. This property may not be suitable to guests who have difficulty with stairs
TOTAL BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 4
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (can be split into 2 x Single Beds)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 (no bath)
– Balcony with dining setting
– Communal rooftop area
– Newly renovated
– Open plan Living / Dining
– Smart TV
– Wi-Fi(note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Split system heating and air conditioning in each bedroom and lounge area
– Full Kitchen and laundry
– Baby equipment can be arranged
– No reserved off street parking available
– No pets please
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided
– Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25's)
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $500 for this property