Sandy’s @ Rye: renovated
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
Sandy's @ Rye is beautifully positioned between the popular Tyrone Foreshore and the spectacular Number 16 surf beach and just a few minutes from the hip bars and cafes of Rye and surrounding suburbs.
Freshly renovated with white washed beach tones and a new open plan kitchen, complete with a coffee machine, this is the perfect low maintenance holiday destination.
Each of the light fillled 3 bedrooms have full length windows and are also newly refreshed with new beds and bright linens. The master bedroom has a WIR and ensuite.
The 2 living areas can cater for families with children who like space to move. There's cosy couches in the main living area and another couch and TV in the dining / kitchen area with direct access to the deck through glass sliding doors.
Outside, the property is surrounded by an abundance of mature coastal trees creating tranquility and privacy. The lovely large covered deck has a gas BBQ and al fresco dining.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 7
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x TriBunk Bed Set (double & single bed)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (no bath)
– Entertainers' deck with BBQ and al fresco dining
– Beautifully renovated
– Open plan Living / Dining
– NBN Wifi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– 2 xTV's/ docking station / Foxtel / Fetch
– Ducted Heating throughout and air conditioning in lounge area. Pedestal fans in the bedrooms
– Full Kitchen (with Aldi coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
– Smoke alarms fitted
– Kids are taken care of with a new trampoline, toys and games
– Off street undercover parking
– * Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred.
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property
– Please note that the open fire is currently out of action