Sandy’s @ Rye – renovated, coastal styling, linen included
Sandy's @ Rye is beautifully positioned between the popular Tyrone Foreshore and the spectacular Number 16 Surf Beach, and just a few minutes from the hip bars and cafes of Rye and surrounding suburbs.
Freshly renovated with white washed coastal tones and a new open plan kitchen with coffee machine, this is the perfect low maintenance holiday destination.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Each of the 3 light filled Bedrooms have full length windows and are also newly refreshed with new beds and bright linens. The master Bedroom has a WIR and ensuite.
The 2 Living areas are perfect for families with children to enjoy some space. There's cosy couches in the main living area to snuggle into and another couch and TV in the Dining / Kitchen area. The glass sliding doors provide easy access to the large covered deck, providing a gas BBQ and a lovely al fresco dining area.
This property is surrounded by an abundance of mature coastal trees creating privacy and a tranquil space to escape.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 7
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x TriBunk Bed Set (double & single bed)
Linen is included at this property for all bookings made from Monday 23 May, 2022. Linen includes top sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, pillows, doona covers, doonas and mattress protectors per bed, bath towels per guest and a hand towel and bathmat per bathroom. Linen is included in cleaning fee. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Entertainers' deck with BBQ and al fresco dining
- Beautifully renovated
- Open plan Living / Dining
- NBN WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- 2 TV's/ docking station / Foxtel / Fetch
- Ducted Heating throughout and air conditioning in lounge area. Pedestal fans in the bedrooms
- Full Kitchen (with Aldi coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Smoke alarms fitted
- Kids are taken care of with a new trampoline, toys and games
- Off street undercover parking
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.
- Please note that the open fire is currently out of action