Cute Cottage on Cain, Rye
Cute Cottage on Cain is the perfect name for this gorgeous holiday getaway. With the Rye Front Beach at the end of the street, this stylish Cottage is ideal for a family or 2!
Featuring impeccably stylish coastal decor throughout, this home is well appointed and has all that you need for a relaxing holiday with friends and family.
Sit back and relax on the large covered entertaining deck, whilst the kids are kept busy in the safe grassy area and the playroom bungalow which is especially set up for the little people. There is also a double fold out sofa bed in the bungalow, however please note, linen is not provided for this (the bungalow is not attached to the house and does not have bathroom facilities).
When the sun sets, the entertaining doesn't have to end. Inside, there is a designer kitchen, 2 living areas, one with a stunning fireplace and plenty of room for dining with friends and family.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (Main with Ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set (double and single beds) and trundle bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- SEPARATE BUNGALOW: Features a fold out double sofa bed, please note there is no linen provided for this and no bathroom in bungalow
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Fabulous covered entertaining deck with comfortable seating
- Open wood fireplace, ducted heating and split system air conditioning / heating
- Full designer Kitchen (with coffee machine – Nespresso Pods included)
- 2 Bathrooms (no bath)
- Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen that opens out onto back deck and yard
- Hot and cold water outdoor shower
- 2 TV's / DVD player
- Kids are catered for with safe grassy area and a playroom bungalow
- Fire extinguisher and smoke alarms fitted
- Off street parking, 1 undercover space plus room for 2 cars or boat
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions
- Please note: WiFi is not available at this property and mobile phone service can be intermittent at times.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0559/18
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.
- Please note: WiFi is not available at this property and mobile phone service can be intermittent in this area.