Cute Cottage on Cain: beach at end of street
Cute Cottage on Cain is the perfect name for this gorgeous holiday getaway.
Featuring impeccably stylish decor throughout, this home is well appointed and has all that you need for a relaxing holiday with friends and family.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Sit back and relax on the covered back entertaining deck whilst the kids are kept busy with the safe grassy area and the back play bungalow which is especially set up for the little people. There is also a double fold out sofa in the bungalow (please note that the bungalow is not attached to the house and does not have bathroom facilities).
When the sun sets, the entertaining doesn't have to end. Inside, there is a designer kitchen, 2 living areas, one with a stunning fireplace and plenty of room for dining.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8 (+ 2 in Bungalow)
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (Main with Ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set (double and single beds) and trundle bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- SEPARATE BUNGALOW: Fold out double couch, no bathroom
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Fabulous covered entertaining deck with comfortable seating
- Open wood fireplace, ducted heating and split system air conditioning / heating
- Full designer Kitchen (with coffee machine – Nespresso Pods included)
- 2 Bathrooms (no bath)
- Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen that opens out onto back deck and yard
- Hot and cold water outdoor shower
- 2 TV's / DVD player
- Kids are catered for with safe grassy area and a playroom bungalow
- Fire extinguisher and smoke alarms fitted
- Off street parking, 1 undercover space plus room for 2 cars or boat
- *Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions
- NOTE: WiFi is not available at this property.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.