Cute Cottage on Cain: beach at end of street
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Cute Cottage on Cain is the apt name for this gorgeous holiday getaway,
Featuring impeccably stylish decor throughout, this home is well appointed and has all that you need for a relaxing holiday with friends and family.
Sit back and relax on the covered back entertaining deck whilst the kids are kept busy with the safe grassy area and the back play bungalow which is especially set up for the little people. There is also a double fold out sofa in the bungalow (please note that the bungalow is not attached to the house and does not have bathroom facilities).
When the sun sets, the entertaining doesn't have to end. Inside, there are 2 living areas, one with a stunning fireplace, designer kitchen, and plenty of room for dining.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, Sleeps 8 (+ 2 Bungalow)
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (Main with Ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Tri Bunk Bed Set (double and single beds) and trundle bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
SEPARATE BUNGALOW: Fold out double couch
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (no bath)
– Fabulous covered entertaining deck with comfortable seating
– Open wood fireplace, ducted heating and split system air conditioning / heating
– Full designer kitchen (with coffee machine – Nespresso Pods included)
– Laundry facilities (no tumble dryer)
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen that opens out onto back deck and yard
– Hot and cold water outdoor shower
– 2 x TV's / DVD player
– Kids are catered for with safe grassy area and a playroom bungalow
– Fire extinguisher and smoke alarms fitted
– Off street parking, 1 undercover space plus room for 2 cars or boat
– *Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO) – NOTE: Linen FOC for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 nights booked)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property