Lady Nelson: spa & tennis crt access
A large attractive house in an enviable Sorrento location, it has all you need for a luxurious beachside getaway with your family.
This house offers sensational accommodation and comfort for two families of up to13 guests. With four large bedrooms, two separate living spaces, great outdoor areas to enjoy including an outdoor gas heated Spa, it is easy to relax and unwind in this wonderful Sorrento beach house. There is also a shared private tennis court that guests can use during their stay.
Located in a quiet location off the beaten track, Lady Nelson offers you the chance to get away from it all whilst also enjoying the luxury of being walking distance to the beach. A 12 minute stroll has you at the Front Beach (near the Sorrento Couta Sailing Club) and only a short drive to the bustling Sorrento township.
Please Note: Lady Nelson is only available to Families – No Group bookings please. Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, please refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 11-12
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Double Bed,1 x King Single Bed and Trundle Bed
- BED 4: 1 x King Bed and 1 x Double Bed (with ensuite)
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- 2 Living Areas – one with gas fire place
- Outdoor gas heated Spa, entertainment lounge area and BBQ
- Access to shared tennis court nearby
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
- 3 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- 4 TV's, DVD player, Stereo, Foxtel/Foxtel Sports, Wii and PlayStation
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Ducted air-conditioning / heating and ceiling fans
- Kids are catered for with a high chair, games, bikes and body boards
- Fully fenced. Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- Lady Nelson is available to FAMILIES ONLY. No Group bookings.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.