Capella Villa No. 3: linen included
Brilliantly positioned, only a short 3 minute walk to the Bay beach and the Blairgowrie Village, and just a 10 minute drive to the Peninsula Hot Springs, golf courses and wineries. This Villa is ideal for 2 couples or a family with sleeping accommodation for up to 4 people.
Recently refurbished 'Villa No. 3' is immaculately presented with a charming, contemporary and luxurious beachside style.
The main bedroom features a King bed, and there are 2 long single beds in the 2nd bedroom which can be converted into a King bed upon request ($50 to change over beds, must be confirmed at time of booking). Luxury linen and towels are included.
The Villa has a fully equipped Kitchen and Laundry facilities (inc washer and dryer) and offers a comfortable luxury stay all year round with reverse cycle air conditioning for the warmer months and a cosy log fire for the cooler evenings. Entertaining is a dream on the delightful outdoor entertaining deck complete with a mains gas connected BBQ, and in the rear courtyard there is an outdoor shower with brand new second toilet. Villa No. 3 also also provides off street parking.
Nestled between Villas No. 2 and No. 4, this accommodation is perfectly located to enjoy the company of your extended family or friends whilst also being able to relax in the privacy of your own fully self-contained Villa. Please note: VILLA No. 3 and No. 4 have a private gate connecting them if you wish to accommodate a total of 8 people between the 2 Villas.
These Villas offer a sanctuary to recuperate and escape the stresses of everyday life, within an easy 2 minute walk to the Bay beach and the Blairgowrie Village where you can enjoy restaurants, cafes, bars, boutiques and a supermarket.
Blairgowrie and the Peninsula offer an array of activities including sailing, fishing, golf and the famous Peninsula Hot Springs, just ten minutes drive away.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 4
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed
- BED 2: 2 x Single Beds (can be made into a King Bed for $50 extra per stay, to be requested at time of booking)
Luxurious Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided
- Newly refurbished stunning beach chic inspired decor inside and out
- Large outside entertaining area with dining, outdoor kitchen / mains gas BBQ and Sun Lounges and umbrella
- Hot and cold outdoor beach shower and second toilet
- Open gas fireplace, split system heating and air conditioning in lounge area
- 1 x TV / DVD player / Stereo
- NBN WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full Kitchen (inc coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 1.5 Bathrooms (no bath)
- Porta cot available
- Fully fenced and private
- No Pets allowed
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed