Capella Villa No. 3
Recently refurbished, Villa No. 3 is beautifully presented with a charming, contemporary, luxe coastal style. It is brilliantly positioned, only a short 3 minute walk to the Bay beach and the Blairgowrie Village, and just a 10 minute drive to the Peninsula Hot Springs, golf courses and wineries. This Villa is ideal for 2 couples or a family with sleeping accommodation for up to 4 people.
The main bedroom features a King bed, and there are 2 long single beds in the second bedroom. Luxury linen and towels are included.
The Villa has a fully equipped kitchen with coffee machine, and offers a comfortable luxury retreat all year round, with reverse cycle air conditioning for the warmer months and a cosy gas log fire for the cooler seasons.
Entertaining is a dream on the delightful merbau outdoor entertaining deck complete with an outdoor kitchen with mains gas connected BBQ, bar fridge and sink. In the rear courtyard there is a hot outdoor shower and second toilet. Villa No. 3 also also provides off street parking.
Nestled between Villas No. 2 and No. 4, this accommodation is perfectly located to enjoy the company of your extended family or friends whilst also being able to relax in the privacy of your own fully self-contained Villa. Villa No. 3 and No. 4 have a private gate connecting them if you wish to accommodate a total of 8 people between the 2 Villas.
These Villas offer a sanctuary to recuperate and escape the stresses of everyday life.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 4
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed
- BED 2: 2 x Long Single Beds
Luxurious Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Newly refurbished stunning coastal inspired decor inside and out
- Outside entertaining area with sun lounges, alfresco dining and outdoor kitchen with mains gas BBQ
- Open gas log fireplace, split system heating and air conditioning in lounge area
- 1 x Smart TV / DVD player / Stereo
- NBN WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full Kitchen (inc coffee machine)
- European Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (2 showers, 2 toilets, no bath). One bathroom is a courtyard bathroom.
- Hot and cold outdoor beach shower
- Porta cot available (must be requested at time of booking)
- Fully fenced and private
- No Pets please
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such events/functions/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA1480/18
- Strictly No Pets allowed, thank you.