Capella Villa No. 3: linen included
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Great position, 3 minutes walk to the beach and the restaurants in Blairgowrie Village. A short drive to the Peninsula Hot Springs, golf courses and wineries. Ideal for 2 couples or family with sleeping accommodation for 4.
Recently refurbished 'Villa 3' is immaculately presented with a charming, contemporary and luxurious beachside style.
King bed in main bedroom and 2 long singles in the 2nd bedroom, that can be converted into a king on request @ $50 to change over, must be confirmed at time of booking, all with luxury linen and towels included.
A fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities (incl washer and dryer) offers the practicalities of home, and the reverse cycle air conditioner and cosy log fire for cooler evenings keeps guests comfortable all year round.
Outdoors, Villa 3 has a beach shower in the rear courtyard complete with brand new second toilet and a lovely entertaining deck complete with a mains gas connected BBQ.
Nestled between Villa 2 and 4, you can enjoy your friends or extended family during the day and relax in the privacy of your own fully self contained villa at night.
A sanctuary to recuperate and escape the stresses of everyday life set up for couples and families (sleeping 4) and only 3 min walk to the Blairgowrie Village with the bars, restaurants, boutique shops and the calm Bay beach – you will love Villa 3.
Enjoy sailing, fishing, golf and the famous Peninsula Hot Springs, just ten minutes away.
Off-street parking completes this villa.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 2, Sleeps 4
BED 1: 1 x King Bed
BED 2: 2 x Single Beds (can be made into a King Bed for $50 extra per stay)
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1.5 (no bath)
– Newly refurbished stunning beach chic inspired decor inside and out
– Large outside entertaining area with dining, outdoor kitchen / mains gas BBQ and Sun Lounges and umbrella
– Hot and cold outdoor beach shower and second toilet
– Open gas fireplace, split system heating and air conditioning in lounge area
– 1 x TV / DVD player / Stereo
– NBN Wi-Fi (note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Full kitchen (inc coffee machine) and laundry facilities
– Porta cot available
– No Pets allowed – property is not fully fenced
– Luxurious Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided
– Families and mature groups only – strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie bookings
– Security bond is $500 for this property