Capella Villa No. 4: linen included
Nestled at the end of the four Villas, this Villa is separated by a fence ensuring privacy from the others. Ideal for those wanting a peaceful getaway, but still with close proximity to the other Villas so you can enjoy time with your friends or extended family when hiring the Villas as a group.
Brilliantly positioned, only a short 3 minute walk to the Bay beach and the Blairgowrie Village, and just a 10 minute drive to the Peninsula Hot Springs, golf courses and wineries. This Villa is ideal for 2 couples or a family with sleeping accommodation for up to 4 people. There is off street parking for 2 cars.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
The main bedroom features a Queen bed, and there are 2 long single beds in the 2nd bedroom which can be converted into a King bed upon request ($50 to change over beds, must be confirmed at time of booking). Luxury linen and towels are included.
The Villa has a fully equipped Kitchen and Laundry facilities (inc washer and dryer) and offers a comfortable stay all year round with reverse cycle air conditioning for the warmer months and a cosy log fire for the cooler evenings. Entertain family and friends on the compact front outdoor entertaining deck complete with a mains gas connected BBQ. There's also a rear court yard and an outdoor hot/cold shower.
If you are staying with extended family or a group of friends, VILLA No. 3 and No. 4 have a private connecting gate, which you can have unlocked so you can more easily come together and accommodate a total of 8 people between the 2 Villas.
The Villas offer a sanctuary to recuperate and escape the stresses of everyday life, within an easy 2 minute walk to the Bay beach and the Blairgowrie Village where you can enjoy restaurants, cafes, bars, boutiques and a supermarket.
Blairgowrie and the Peninsula has an array of activities including sailing, fishing, golf and the famous Peninsula Hot Springs, just ten minutes drive away.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 4
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 2 x Single Beds (can be made into a King Bed for $50 extra per stay, to be requested at time of booking)
Luxurious Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided
- Newly refurbished stunning beach chic inspired decor inside and out
- Large outside entertaining area with dining, outdoor kitchen / mains gas BBQ and sun lounges and umbrella
- Hot and cold outdoor beach shower
- Gas Fireplace, split system heating and air conditioning in main living area
- 1 TV / Stereo
- NBN WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full Kitchen (inc coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 1 Bathroom (no bath)
- Porta cot available
- Fully fenced and private
- No pets allowed
- Luxurious Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed