Capella Villa No. 4
Villa No. 4 offers a sanctuary to recuperate and escape the stresses of everyday life. Nestled at the end of four Villas, it features doors opening to a private garden with sun lounges and alfresco dining on the merbau entertaining deck, fitted with an outdoor kitchen, mains connected BBQ, bar fridge and sink. The Villa is ideal for those wanting a peaceful getaway, whilst also offering the option of hiring the other neighbouring Villas to enjoy time with your extended family and friends.
Brilliantly positioned, only a short 3 minute walk to the Bay beach and the Blairgowrie Village, and just a 10 minute drive to the Peninsula Hot Springs, golf courses and wineries. This Villa is ideal for 2 couples or a family, with sleeping accommodation for up to 4 people. There is off street parking.
Villa No. 4 has a fully equipped kitchen with coffee machine, and offers a comfortable stay all year round with reverse cycle air conditioning for the warmer months and a cosy gas log fireplace for the cooler evenings. The rear courtyard offers an outdoor hot shower and a second toilet.
The main bedroom features a Queen bed, and the second bedroom has 2 Long Single beds. Luxury linen and towels are included. Villa No. 3 and Villa No. 4 have a private gate connecting them if you wish to accommodate a total of 8 people between the 2 Villas.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 4
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 2 x Long Single Beds
Luxurious Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Newly refurbished stunning coastal inspired decor inside and out
- Large outside entertaining area with sun lounges, alfresco dining, outdoor kitchen with mains gas BBQ
- Gas log fireplace, split system heating and air conditioning in main living area
- 1 Smart TV / DVD player / Stereo
- NBN WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full Kitchen (inc coffee machine)
- European Laundry facilities (washer and dryer)
- 2 Bathrooms (2 showers, 2 toilets, no bath). One bathroom is a courtyard bathroom.
- Hot and cold outdoor beach shower
- Porta cot available (must be requested at time of booking)
- Luxurious Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided
- Fully fenced and private
- No pets please
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such events/functions/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property.
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA1484/18
- Strictly No Pets allowed, thank you.