Capella Villa No. 1
A large fully enclosed, landscaped garden with magnificent french iron gates, welcomes you to Villa No. 1. It is a sanctuary to recuperate and escape the stresses of everyday life. Set up for couples and families, it is only a 2 min walk to the calm Bay beach and the Blairgowrie Village with restaurants, bars, cafes, supermarket and boutiques. The new outdoor decks, complete with an outdoor kitchen, provide the perfect place to entertain your family and friends and to catch the beautiful afternoon sun. Extensive off-street parking provides enough room to bring along your jet-ski or boat.
Villa 1 is the largest and grandest of the 4 villas. Recently upgraded both inside and out, you will fall in love with its beachside charm and comfort. This self-contained Villa has everything needed for your luxurious beach holiday across all the seasons. Guests can relax on the huge Merbau decks during the warmer months, and in the cooler months you can indulge in the glow of a cosy fire.
A fully appointed kitchen, laundry facilities (inc washer and dryer) ensure you have all the comforts of home. And there's nothing like falling asleep after a day's play at the beach or on the golf course in a luxurious bed complete with beautiful bed linen.
Entertaining family and friends is a pleasure at Villa 1, with a mains gas connected BBQ and two separate living areas each with easy access the large outdoor decks. This Villa is an entertainer's delight and offers access to Villa 2 via a private connecting gate to accommodate a total of 12 people. It is perfect for holidays with extended family or friends, allowing you to easily enjoy each others company whilst also giving you the opportunity to relax in the privacy of your own fully self-contained Villa.
Blairgowrie offers a wonderful array of activities including sailing, fishing, golf and the famous Peninsula Hot Springs, just ten minutes drive away.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 7
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x TriBunk Bed Set (Double on base, Single on top) and 2 x long Single Beds
Luxurious Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Newly refurbished stunning beach chic inspired decor inside and out
- Fully fenced large outside entertaining areas with dining, gas mains BBQ and sun lounges and umbrella
- Hot and cold outdoor beach shower
- Gas Log Fireplace, Heating and Air Conditioning in the main living area. Ceiling fan in 2nd bedroom, and main lounge
- 2 living areas
- 2 Smart TV's / Bose speakers
- NBN WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full Kitchen (with Nespresso Coffee Pod machine) and Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (no bath)
- Porta cot available (if required, please advise at time of booking)
- Luxurious Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided
- Strictly No Pets at this property, thank you.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such events/functions/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA1533/18
- Strictly No Pets allowed, thank you.