Diamond Bay Beach House: Brilliant Spot!
Located within an easy walk of enviable Diamond Bay and the Mornington Peninsula National Park, with superb coastal walking tracks to Sorrento Village on your doorstep, this brand new beach house stands out as a family friendly holiday destination.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
Packed with high quality finishes, a practical single level floor plan and comfortably accommodating up to 8 guests, there are 2 living areas, one complete with games for the kids.
With the master bedroom and adjoining ensuite at the front of the home, the remaining bedrooms are accessed via a corridor off the main Kitchen / Dining / Living zone.
The exceptional all white Kitchen at the centre of the home, is bathed in natural light and includes all modern appliances including a butlers pantry and coffee machine.
Flowing effortlessly through the Dining and the main Lounge areas to the glass sliding doors, the entertaining can also be continued outside in all weather under the covered deck with al fresco dining, gas BBQ and ceiling fan.
WiFi is also included in this stand out holiday home.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (inc ensuite)
- BED 2: 2 x Single Bunk Bed Sets
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Brand new light and airy layout
- Full Kitchen (with coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- Large back entertaining deck with seating and BBQ
- 2 TV's / STAN and Netflix / Docking Station
- Games room with Foosball and Wii
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Split system heating, air conditioning in lounge and master bedroom and ceiling fans throughout
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.