Saltaire: stunning indoor gas heated pool
Architecturally designed private retreat nestled amongst ti-trees, with commanding views across to Arthurs Seat. You can even hear the soothing sounds of the ocean as your backdrop.
Only a 2 minute walk to the dramatic St Andrews Surf Beach, 5 minute drive to World Class St Andrews Golf Course and 20 minute drive to Flinders, Red Hill or Sorrento, the location gives you daily choices of where to spend your holiday.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
This home has all the luxuries you want to enjoy on holidays! Relax in the resort style living with a huge private sun deck and 7 metre indoor gas heated swimming pool.
There's a 60 inch flat screen TV and a recently refurbished chefs' kitchen that makes entertaining family and friends an absolute pleasure.
Saltaire is ideal for large families and extended family gatherings, allowing guests to spread capaciously over two levels of living.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (Main with Ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x King Bed (can be split into 2 x Singles)
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Indoor gas heated swimming pool (up to 28 degrees) and outside sun deck
- Outdoor Entertainment Deck area with BBQ and dining
- Open plan Living / Dining with Coastal views
- Open Fireplace, Heating and Air Conditioning
- TV / DVD player / Stereo
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full Kitchen (with Coffee Machine) and Laundry facilities
- 2.5 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. There are Strict Dog Conditions below.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved. Please take note of Strict Pet Conditions listed below.
- If you would like to have the swimming pool gas heated, please note it must be booked for the entirety of your stay at $120 per night, otherwise call out fees will apply to switch on/switch off the gas heating.
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS:
If this property has accepted your request for a dog to stay, you are required to adhere to the following conditions:
- Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
- Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
- Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or dry cleaning.
- Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
- To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.