Saltaire – stunning indoor heated pool, linen included
Architecturally designed private retreat nestled amongst ti-trees, with commanding views across to Arthurs Seat. You can even hear the soothing sounds of the ocean as your backdrop.
Only a 2 minute walk to the dramatic St Andrews Surf Beach, 5 minute drive to World Class St Andrews Golf Course and 20 minute drive to Flinders, Red Hill or Sorrento, the location gives you daily choices of where to spend your holiday.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
This home has all the luxuries you want to enjoy on your holidays! Relax in the resort style living with a huge private sun deck and 7 metre indoor solar heated swimming pool (pool can be gas heated at an additional cost).
There's a 60 inch flat screen TV and a recently refurbished chefs' kitchen that makes entertaining family and friends an absolute pleasure.
Saltaire is ideal for large families and extended family gatherings, allowing guests to spread capaciously over two levels of living.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (Main with Ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x King Bed (can be split into 2 x Singles)
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
Linen is included at this property for all bookings made from Monday 23 May, 2022. Linen includes top sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, pillows, doona covers, doonas and mattress protectors per bed, bath towels per guest and a hand towel and bathmat per bathroom. Linen is included in cleaning fee. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Indoor solar heated swimming pool (please note: solar heating requires the sun to heat the pool, if there is no sun the pool will not be heated unless you use the gas heating feature. The pool can be gas heated up to 29 degrees at an additional cost – see Important Notices below)
- Outdoor Entertainment Deck area with BBQ and dining
- Open plan Living / Dining with Coastal views
- Open Fireplace, Heating and Air Conditioning
- TV / DVD player / Stereo
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full Kitchen (with Coffee Machine) and Laundry facilities
- 2.5 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. There are Strict Dog Conditions below.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- POOL HEATING: The indoor pool is solar heated, however the sun is required to solar heat the pool, if there is no sun the pool will not be heated. The pool can be gas heated (to a maximum of 29 degrees) at an additional cost. Having the pool gas heated must be booked for the entirety of your stay at $120 per night, otherwise call out fees will apply to switch on/switch off the gas heating.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved. Please take note of Strict Pet Conditions listed below.
STRICT DOG CONDITIONS:
If this property has accepted your request for a dog to stay, you are required to adhere to the following conditions:
- Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
- Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
- Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or dry cleaning.
- Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
- To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.