Saltaire: stunning indoor pool
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
Architecturally designed private retreat nestled amongst Ti-trees with commanding views across to Arthurs Seat and the sound of the ocean as your backdrop.
Only a 2 min walk to the dramatic St Andrews Surf Beach, 5 min drive to World Class St Andrews Golf Course and 20 minute drive to Flinders, Red Hill or Sorrento, the location gives you daily choices of where to spend your holiday.
Or you can relax yourself in to resort style living with huge private sun deck and 7 metre indoor swimming pool, option to have gas heated for your stay at $120 per night (please note that the maximum pool temperarture is 28 degrees).
60 inch flat screen TV and a recently refurbished chefs' kitchen that makes entertaining a pleasure.
Saltaire is ideal for large families, allowing you to spread capaciously over two levels of living.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (Main with Ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x King Bed (can be split into 2 x Singles)
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2.5 (inc bath)
– Indoor heated (up to 28 degrees) swimming pool and outside sun deck
– Outdoor Entertainment Deck area with BBQ and dining
– Open plan Living / Dining with Coastal views
– Open Fireplace, Heating and Air Conditioning
– TV / DVD player / Stereo
– Wifi(note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Full Kitchen (with Coffee Machine) and Laundry facilities
– *Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will be incurred
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Option to have swimming pool gas heated for your stay at $120 per night
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults, or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property
* STRICT DOG CONDITIONS
IF This property has accepted your request for a dog to stay based on the following conditions:
1. Dogs are not to go in any bedrooms or on furniture.
2. Please bring your own dog bed for them to sleep outside (or in laundry).
3. Please ensure you leave the property free of any dog hair and you are also required to clean up the garden after your dog. If there is any evidence of the dog having been in the property, we will need to charge you additional cleaning and/or drycleaning.
4. Please note that although the property is fenced, this fencing may not be adequate for your dog and therefore we cannot guarantee your dog's safety. You must take full responsibility for keeping your dog safe.
5. You have been asked to pay for our cleaner to do a pest inspection on the property to ensure there are no problems for the next tenants ($70).
To date we have been lucky with pet owners taking care of our properties, so we hope you understand and have a great stay.