Blairgowrie Apartment 1: Bay views + linen
It does not get any better than this.
Ideally positioned in the heart of the Blairgowrie Village, with an array of coffee houses and wine bars downstairs, and 50 metres to the foreshore beach, this newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment has all the modern conveniences that you would expect from a large Hotel.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
When entering the beautifully decorated apartment, you are greeted with high ceilings and picture perfect views of the bay through the glass sliding doors, that when opened extends the living area on to the large balcony. A perfect al fresco spot to relax on a warm Summers' night whilst watching the superb bay views.
The inside living space, complete with stylish yet comfortable couches, also incorporates casual dining and a superb kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and ample storage cabinets and drawers.
The 2 well sized bedrooms include all linens and have BIR's. There is also separate heating and cooling systems and both bedrooms share a bathroom.
* please note that this apartment is located on the second level and accessed by stairs. This property may not be suitable to guests who have difficulty with stairs.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 4
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (can be split into 2 x Single Beds)
- BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided.
- Balcony with dining setting and stunning bay views
- Communal rooftop area
- Newly renovated
- Open plan Living / Dining
- Smart TV
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Split system heating and air conditioning in each bedroom and lounge area
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- 1 Bathroom (no bath)
- Baby equipment can be arranged
- No reserved off street parking available
- No Pets please
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed