Blairgowrie Apartment 1
It does not get any better than this!
Ideally positioned in the heart of the Blairgowrie Village, with an array of coffee houses and wine bars downstairs, and 50 metres to the foreshore beach, this newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment has all the modern conveniences that you would expect from a large Hotel.
When entering the beautifully decorated apartment, you are greeted with high ceilings and picture perfect views of the bay through the glass sliding doors, that when opened extends the living area on to the large balcony. A perfect alfresco spot to relax on a warm Summers' night whilst enjoying the superb bay views.
The inside living space, complete with stylish and comfortable sofas, also incorporates casual dining and a superb kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances and ample storage cabinets and drawers.
The 2 well sized bedrooms include all linens and have BIR's. There is also separate heating and cooling systems and both bedrooms share a bathroom.
* Please note: this apartment is located on the second level and accessed by stairs. This property may not be suitable to guests who have difficulty with stairs.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 4
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (can be split into 2 x Single Beds)
- BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Balcony with dining setting and stunning bay views
- Newly renovated
- Open plan Living / Dining
- Smart TV
- Split system heating and air conditioning in each bedroom and lounge area
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- 1 Bathroom (no bath)
- Baby equipment can be arranged
- No reserved off street parking available
- No Pets please
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided
- Please note: There is No WiFi at this property. If WiFi is required guests will need to organise their own.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct – Council rego STRA0784/18
- Strictly No Pets allowed
- Please note: No WiFi at this property. If WiFi is required guests will need to organise their own.