Golden Sands Rye – 1 bedroom
NEW LISTING – 1 BEDROOM RETREAT FOR 2 GUESTS – please enquire with us to make a booking
Set in a quiet street, this home sits slightly elevated and is surrounded by pretty gardens. Just a short stroll to the beautiful Tyrone beach and foreshore, which offers great restaurants, cafes, shops, a playground and picnic area with a fantastic swimming beach.
It's only a leisurely stroll to Blairgowrie Village or the bustling shops of Rye, or a short drive to world-class golf courses, wineries, surf beaches, the Peninsula Hot Springs or Alba Thermal Springs and an endless list of attractions that Mornington Peninsula offers!
Golden Sands – 1 bedroom, offers accomodation for 2 guests in one bedroom with a brand new King size Sleeping Duck bed and an ensuite bathroom. Guests will have use of the entire property, including an open plan kitchen and dining area, 2 living spaces, 2 outdoor decks, alfresco dining with gas Weber Qube BBQ and lovely garden. Part of the house with another other 3 bedrooms and bathroom will be locked and unavailable for guests to use.
Golden Sands has a coastal holiday feel with all the comforts of home. It is beautifully styled with coastal furnishings, new furniture and has been freshly painted.
With hardwood floors throughout and plenty of natural light, the first living area features a wood fireplace, and bi-fold doors opening to the front deck overlooking the Moondah trees. The kitchen and 2nd living area open on to a large rear deck ideal for entertaining or simply enjoying a book in the tranquil surrounds.
Additional features include ducted heating and cooling, ceiling fan in the bedroom and the bathroom is equipped with body wash, shampoo and conditioner for guests to use.
There is also a double carport for onsite parking.
BEDROOM CONFIGURATION – 1 BEDROOM, SLEEPS 2
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed with ensuite
Linen is provided. Please BYO Beach Towels if required.
- Beautifully styled, freshly painted, spacious and light-filled home
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine
- Brand new luxury King size Sleeping Duck bed
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Ceiling fan in bedroom
- 2 living areas, gas log fire place, bi-fold doors
- 1 x Samsung Qled Smart TV with Netflix and streaming channels (log in with your account)
- 1 bathroom with heating, plus hairdryer
- Body wash, shampoo and conditioner provided
- WiFi is provided (please note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast at times)
- Double carport, off street parking
- Property is fully fenced. Pets may be allowed with prior approval.
THINGS CLOSE BY:
- Walk to Tyroone Bay beach and foreshore – 750m
- Peninsula Hot Springs and Alba Thermal Springs – 9km drive
- 16th Surf Beach – 3km drive
- The Dunes Golf Course – 7km drive
- Rye or Blairgowrie village and shops – 20min walk
- STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number – STRA0959/23
- Pets may be allowed at this property with prior approval only. Specific pet conditions and a pet fee apply, thank you.