Everleigh – linen included, renovated, spacious beach house
Everleigh, is a recently renovated beach house in the peaceful coastal haven of St Andrews Beach. Set amongst the sand dunes and situated between Gunnamatta Surf beach and Rye Ocean beach, St Andrews faces the waters of Bass Strait. It’s a popular surf location attracting surfers all year round, and has an excellent beach for fishing. The rolling grassed sand dunes are known as The Cups and create the ideal environment for nearby St Andrews Golf course.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 29 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 lounge rooms, a large dining and kitchen area and a games room / bungalow in the back garden, there's plenty of space to enjoy a beach holiday with a few couples, two families or an extended family stay. The front and rear grassed gardens provide a great opportunity for outdoor fun or the option of bringing your furry friend (by prior arrangement).
The large deck upon entry presents comfortable outdoor lounges for a quiet time enjoying your book, an afternoon nap or sunset drinks and nibbles. The back deck offers a gas BBQ and outdoor dining furniture, so you can entertain at home in your own private oasis. If you prefer to dine out St Andrews Brewery is definitely worth a visit, and only a short drive away you'll find the bustling shopping strip in Rye which has plenty of restaurants, cafes, shops, boutiques and a Hotel. Everleigh also features a wood fire coonara, perfect to cuddle up in front of during the cooler months. Please note, there is no WiFi at this property.
The best of the Peninsula is at your doorstep including the beautiful ocean beaches, stunning coastal walks, St Andrews Golf course and the award winning Peninsula Hot Springs.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 10
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed with ensuite
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 2 x sets of Single Bunk Beds
- BED 4: 1 x Double Bed
Linen is included at this property for all bookings made from Monday 23 May, 2022. Linen provided includes top sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, pillows, doona covers, doonas and mattress protectors per bed, bath towels per guest and a hand towel and bath mat per bathroom. Linen is included in the cleaning fee. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Front & rear decks with outdoor furniture and gas BBQ
- Split system in open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area
- Ducted heating / ceiling fans in bedrooms
- 2 lounge rooms, one with wood fireplace
- 1 x TV / DVD player
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- Full kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- 2 Bathrooms inc bath, separate toilet, outdoor shower. One bathroom is ensuite to master bedroom
- Laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
- Bungalow / Games room in rear garden
- Please note: this property does not have Wi-Fi service
- Fully fenced, pets allowed by prior arrangement.
- Onsite parking for up to 3 cars
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed at this property by prior arrangement and approval only. Additional pet cleaning fee applies. See Pet Conditions.
- This property does not have Wi-Fi service. You will need to provide your own Wi-Fi service if required.