Sorrento Beach House: location & pool
Leave the car at home! With only a 2 minute walk to Sorrento Village, the location of this gorgeous weatherboard beach house on a charming, quiet service road is sensational. Delightfully renovated with an open fire place and a solar heated swimming pool and sun deck, it is perfect for a summer getaway or cosy winter escape. The beautiful beaches are close by, so you can enjoy a day at the beach as well as by the pool!
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 29 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
Sorrento Beach House has been stylishly renovated and furnished, featuring gorgeous French doors spilling out onto the sunny north facing deck, perfect for alfesco entertaining and watching the kids play in the grassed garden area. Your furry friend is also welcome to come and stay (by prior arrangement).
This is a gorgeous beach home with lots of charm and character. On the same block you will also find the Sorrento Beach Cottages #1 and #2. Perfect to also rent out for extended family groups and friends. Please enquire with our friendly Bookings team for more information.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3-4, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
- POOL HOUSE: 2 x Single Beds
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Inground solar heated swimming pool and sun deck
- Sunny North facing entertaining deck with BBQ adjacent to Kitchen and Living areas
- Recently renovated bathroom, kitchen, living room and deck
- 2 Living areas
- Ducted heating and ceiling fans
- Open fire place
- 3 TV's / DVD player / Stereo and WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
- 1 Family Bathroom with toilet and bath
- 1 Shower with separate toilet off Laundry
- Outside shower
- Kids can enjoy a safe grassed area
- Portacot and high chair available
- Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets are welcome by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 applies. See Pet Conditions.