Twiggy @ Anglesea: renovated 1960’s gem
NOTE: In light of the current issues we would like reassure our guests that all our homes are professionally cleaned pre and post all stays. Our cleaners use antiviral cleaning products to ensure the wellbeing of all our guests
Twiggy @ Anglesea' is a captivating renovated 1960's treasure. Furnished to perfection with select touches of original homewares from the 1960s, it oozes glamour and quirkiness, ideal for a sophisticated getaway suited to those with an eye for style.
Comfortably sleeps 6 people, we are sure you'll love it.
Flooded in natural light, with quintessential 1960's architectural features including floor to ceiling windows and iconic artwork, it has recently been renovated. The colour palette is soft, neutral and luxe.
The property is located only houses away from the well renowned Anglesea Golf Club, moments from the Great Ocean Road and stunning Point Roadknight Beach. The local wildlife is plentiful, with resident kangaroos, wombats and echidnas. Simply the best combination of a beach and golfing getaway and all that Anglesea has to offer with scrumptious culinary delights and great coffee, enticing the most discerning foodie!
Bed linen is provided along with towels making for an easy transition from busy life to a relaxed getaway.
So pour those martinis, sit back and relax!
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 1 (no bath)
– Light and airy, bright and modern
– Indoor / outdoor entertainment areas including BBQ
– Full kitchen and laundry facilities
– Stunning sun filled open living areas
– TV in Master bedroom
– Air conditioning and heating
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided
– STRICTLY no pets please
– Families and Mature groups only (must be over 25s)
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We unfortunately don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property