Twiggy @ Anglesea – renovated 1960’s gem, linen included
Twiggy @ Anglesea is a renovated 1960's treasure, surrounded by native landscaped gardens. Furnished with a classic coastal feel and touches of original 1960s homewares this property is unique and well suited to those with an eye for style. It sleeps 6 people comfortably.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Flooded in natural light, Twiggy @ Anglesea has quintessential 1960's architectural features including floor to ceiling windows and iconic artwork. The colour palette is soft, neutral and relaxing.
The property is located only houses away from the well renowned Anglesea Golf Club, moments from the Great Ocean Road and stunning Point Roadknight Beach. The local wildlife is plentiful, with resident kangaroos, wombats and echidnas. It's the best combination of a beach and golfing getaway, and close to all that Anglesea has to offer including a range of fabulous dining options and great coffee!
Bed linen and bath towels are provided at this property making for an easy transition from busy life to a relaxed getaway.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Double Bed
- BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
Bed linen and bath towels are included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Light and airy, bright and modern with classic 1960's touches
- Indoor / outdoor entertainment areas including BBQ
- Full Kitchen and Laundry facilities
- 1 Bathroom (no bath)
- Stunning sun filled open living areas
- TV in Master bedroom
- Air conditioning and heating
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels included
- Strictly NO PETS please
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- Strictly no Pets allowed.