Gigglewiggy – Beach house wrapped in nature, linen included
If you're looking for a peaceful seaside sanctuary wrapped in nature, then Gigglewiggy is for you! Surrounded by gardens, this recently renovated beach house provides the perfect coastal retreat, within easy walking distance to Somers beach and the iconic Somers General Store and Cafe where you can enjoy delicious homemade fare. During your stay you may be lucky to see the local koala, who occasionally visits the huge gum tree in the rear garden.
Explore the Peninsula's finest offerings easily from here, with beautiful beaches, bush and coastal walks, an array of amazing wineries to enjoy and the charming Balnarring Village and Merricks General Store only a short drive away.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 29 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Gigglewiggy sleeps up to 8 people with 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large open plan dining and lounge area. This beach house is an entertainer's dream with a huge wrap around deck featuring comfortable outdoor lounges, sun umbrella, al fresco dining and gas BBQ. There's even an outdoor heated spa set into the deck, perfect to unwind and relax in. There is plenty of space to enjoy your holiday with a few couples, two families or an extended family stay. The large, fenced, north facing rear garden is ideal for children to play, while you relax on the deck enjoying a book, afternoon nap or sunset drinks and nibbles.
The kitchen at Giggglewiggy offers full facilities, including a serving window out to the deck, making it easy to enjoy meals at home, or nearby Balnarring has a variety of dining options such as the authentic French bistro, La Bouchon, serving traditional French cuisine and the original 1930s Heritage Balnarring Restaurant and Bar with classic open fires, a spacious sunny deck and a huge beer garden.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x King Bed (or can be made up as 2 x Singles) plus a set of Bunk Beds
Linen is included at this property – we provide top sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, pillows, doona covers, doonas and mattress protectors per bed, bath towels per guest and a hand towel and bathmat per bathroom. The cleaning fee includes linen hire. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Huge wrap around rear deck with lounges, al fresco dining, gas BBQ
- Outdoor heated spa
- Full kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, serving window out to deck
- Open plan lounge/dining area with wood fireplace and split system heating and cooling
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- Split system heating and cooling in upstairs bedrooms
- 1 x Smart TV
- 2 Bathrooms including a separate toilet (one bathroom is ensuite)
- Full Laundry facilities with clothes dryer
- Large, grassed, north facing rear garden, fully fenced
- No pets please
- Onsite parking for up to 4 cars
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- It is a requirement that guests read and agree to the Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- No Pets at this property please.