The Heights Beach House, Sorrento
NEW LISTING – Resort style home in prime location!
Located in a quiet, secluded cul de sac between Sorrento and Portsea with only 5 other homes in the street, this charming limestone beach house is set within private, landscaped gardens and surrounded by an expansive entertaining terrace. The terrace provides the perfect space to enjoy your morning coffee, alfresco dining with family and friends or sipping cocktails at sunset.
In a sought after location, with direct access to the Sorrento Golf Club and only a short stroll to the Village and the pristine waters of the exclusive Point King beach.
Classic and stylish, The Heights Beach House effortlessly blends traditional elements with contemporary comforts. The hub of the home is the open plan living/dining/kitchen with french doors opening to a private, northwest facing courtyard and beautiful gardens. The extensive verandah and shaded gazebo provide the perfect space for outdoor entertaining all year round.
Featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the layout of this home flows perfectly for comfortable living, with the main bedroom (with ensuite and walk-in robe) on one side of the open plan living area, and two additional bedrooms and a family bathroom (with bath) on the other, providing plenty of space for guests to spread out.
With an emphasis on indoor-outdoor living and lovely garden vistas, this home provides guests with a choice of places to relax, dine and entertain in its tranquil surounds. Other features include reverse cycle heating and cooling, full kitchen facilities including dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, Smart TV and standard TV, full laundry facilities (washing machine and dryer), mains gas BBQ, double carport and parking for a boat or jet ski.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Extensive outdoor terrace with verandah and covered gazebo for year round entertaining
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area with reverse cycle heating/cooling
- Full kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- 1 x Smart TV, 1 x standard TV
- 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, 1 bath
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer, ironing facilities
- Private landscaped garden
- Double carport and onsite parking for a boat or jet ski.
- No pets please
PROXIMITY TO THINGS:
- Point King Beach – easy 4 minute walk
- Shelly Beach – easy 10 minute walk
- Sorrento main street with shops, restaurants, cafes – easy 20 minute walk along sealed footpath
- Portsea Village and Pier – 30 minute walk along sealed footpath
- Sorrento Golf Club – very easy 5 minute walk!
- Portsea Golf Club and many others Peninsula golf courses are only a short drive
- Explore the variety of world class wineries within a short drive away
- Many bay and ocean beaches to enjoy in the area
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- It is a requirement that guests read and agree to the Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0933/22
- No Pets at this property please.