Sorrento Beach Cottages #2: walk to village + linen included
Enjoy the ambience of this gorgeous beach cottage perfectly located in the heart of Sorrento. Wake up and enjoy breakfast and the paper on the large deck, or take your furry friend (by prior arrangement) on a 2 minute stroll down to the wonderful cafes in Sorrento Village.
There's plenty to entertain you right here with a good size yard big enough for a game of backyard cricket, bocce or finska whilst enjoying drinks and nibbles or a BBQ dinner on the large entertaining deck.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
This charming beach cottage offers 2 large bedrooms (one has a king bed or can be made into 2 singles to offer flexibility), a comfortable lounge area and large TV for watching movies and a large spa bath for relaxing and taking time out for yourself, what more could you want!
Also on the same block are the Sorrento Beach Cottages #1 and the Sorrento Beach House, complete with a stunning swimming pool which are perfect to also rent out for large family groups. Please enquire for more information.
BED CONFIGURATIONS – BEDROOMS 2, SLEEPS 4
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (or 2 x Single Beds)
- BED 2: 2 x Single Beds
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen Free Of Charge for all bookings placed from 11th May, 2021.
- Lovely weatherboard charm with open plan Living and Kitchen
- Undercover entertaining deck with BBQ
- 1 TV / DVD player and Stereo
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full Kitchen facilities with Coffee Machine and Laundry facilities (no clothes dryer)
- Split system Heating and Air Conditioning
- 1 Bathroom with Spa Bath
- Kids are catered for with fully fenced grassed garden
- Portacot and high chair included
- Cottage #2 is Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $500 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.
- Linen Free Of Charge for all bookings placed from 11th May, 2021.