At Agnes Ave: Coastal views
With a new stylish facade and perched high on the hill, this spacious coastal holiday home is set in one of Blairgowrie's quiet, yet central locations.
The home backs onto Stringer Reserve with the front beach, Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron and the village only a short 15 minute walk (1.4 km) away. The back beaches are just a short drive. Lovingly refreshed, yet still keeping the integrity of this chic 1970's home, there are 4 bedrooms on offer catering for your extended family and friends.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown. COVID Plan in place.
Split level design, with a fresh white-wash throughout, the new modern furnishings bring colour and vibrance to this beach-inspired light-filled home. With the original beamed ceilings and full-height windows, the elevated native coastal view and sea breezes can be enjoyed from most rooms. When the weather permits, the oversized back deck on the lower level is a perfect location for a refreshing drink to watch the sunset. There is plenty of room also for the children to play and roam in the back garden, however, please note that the property is not fully fenced and pets are not allowed.
If the outside spaces are not enough, the opportunities to entertain continue inside. The centrally located kitchen will meet your culinary needs and the adjacent dining area is a generous size, seating 8.
Up a few stairs is the inviting main lounge area, complete with Smart TV and air conditioning. There is an adjoining sunroom and the master bedroom with WIR and ensuite.
Cleverly zoned at the front of the house, there are 3 remaining bedrooms which share the main bathroom. Below the back deck and via a separate entrance is a large rumpus room.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- Large block with outdoor entertainment deck and gas BBQ
- Separate lounge and dining zones
- Full kitchen and Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- TV's x 2 / Netflix / Bluetooth speakers
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Ducted heating, 2 x split system air conditioners in the sunroom and main living areas and 2 pedestal fans
- Ample off-street parking
- Property is not fully fenced, no pets please
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed