At Agnes Ave: Coastal views
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down
With a new facade and perched high on the hill, this spacious coastal holiday home is set in one of Blairgowrie's quiet, yet central locations.
Backing onto Stringer Reserve and with the front beach, Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron and the village, a short 15-minute walk (1.4 km) away. The back beaches are a short drive.
Lovingly refreshed, yet still keeping with the integrity of this chic 1970's home, there are 4 bedrooms on offer and can cater for your extended family and friend
Split level in design and with a fresh white-wash throughout, the new modern furnishings bring colour and vibrance to this beach-inspired light-filled home. With the original beamed ceilings and full-height windows, the elevated native coastal view and sea breezes can be enjoyed from most rooms.
When the weather permits, the oversized back deck on the lower level is a perfect location for a refreshing drink as the sunsets. There is plenty of room also for the children to play and roam in the back garden, however, please note that the property is not fully fenced and pets are not allowed.
If the outside spaces are not enough, the opportunities to entertain continue inside. The centrally located kitchen will meet your culinary needs. The adjacent dining area is a good size and can seat 8.
Up a few stairs is the inviting main lounge area, complete with Smart TV and air conditioning. There is an adjoining sunroom and the master bedroom with WIR and ensuite.
Cleverly zoned at the front of the house, there are 3 remaining bedrooms which share the main bathroom. Below the back deck and via a separate entrance is a large rumpus room which has 2 inflatable mattresses if needed.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (with ensuite)
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath)
– Large block with outdoor entertainment deck inc gas BBQ
– Separate lounge and dining zones
– Full kitchen and laundry facilities
– TV's x 2 / Netflix / Bluetooth speakers
– Wi-Fi (note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Ducted heating, 2 x split system air conditioners in the sunroom and main living areas and 2 pedestal fans
– Ample off-street parking
– Smoke alarms fitted
– Property is not fully fenced, no pets, please
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels are provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules.
Note: We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– A security bond is $1,000 for this property
– You must agree to Mornington Peninsula short stay code of conduct