George’s at Rye
NEW LISTING – Great location, freshly painted, huge garden!
George’s at Rye is only 750m or a 9-minute walk to Rye beach! It is a comfortable, bright and airy 3-bedroom beach house set on a large corner block, providing a peaceful, relaxing holiday vibe. There are plenty of spots to sit and enjoy the outdoors, amongst pretty gardens and fruit trees, and an extensive grassed area for children to play! It is ideal for 3 couples, a family or a few friends.
This is the perfect location to enjoy all of Mornington Peninsula’s best offerings including spectacular walking trails, the calm bay beaches or the rugged surf beaches, the world class wineries, a day at Peninsula Hot Springs or a round of golf at one of the many golf courses.
Featuring plenty of natural light, this home is freshly painted with timber floorboards throughout and carpet in the bedrooms. The central, open plan living and dining area has 2 leather chesterfield sofas, sonos sound system, a Smart TV and dining table for 6 guests. There is a high speed NBN connection to enjoy all your favourite streaming channels such as Apple TV, Netflix, Binge, Disney, Kayo, Stan, Paramount, Prime, or if required you can work from home while on holiday.
The small but well-appointed kitchen has everything you need to cook up a storm, including an electric oven, gas cooktop, microwave, air fryer and Nespresso Citiz coffee machine. The garden includes thyme, rosemary, sage, bay, parsley, basil (in season), limes, lemons and mandarins, all of which you are most welcome to use in your culinary creations.
There are 3 good-sized bedrooms all with Queen beds, plus a bathroom with separate toilet, and laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer. For year-round comfort, there is gas ducted heating and split system cooling.
The extensive garden and outdoor area, provides plenty of spots to sit and enjoy the natural surroundings including 2 small decks, an undercover carport with alfresco dining and new Weber Q family BBQ, seats around the fire pit, or sun lounges to relax and enjoy a book under the fruit trees.
Off street parking for 3 cars, or small boat or jet ski.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
Bed linen and bath towels are included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Central open plan living, dining, kitchen area
- Kitchen with microwave, air fryer, Nespresso Citiz coffee pod machine (no dishwasher)
- 3 bedrooms with linen included
- Split system air conditioning, ducted heating
- Smart TV with Netflix, Sonos sound system
- 1 bathroom with separate toilet
- Laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer
- Alfresco dining with Weber Q family BBQ
- Free WiFi
- Onsite parking for up to 3 cars, a small boat or jet ski
- No Pets at this property please.
THINGS TO CLOSE BY:
- 9 min walk or 900m to Rye Beach
- 7 km (8 min) drive to the Hot Springs
- 3 km to the Dunes Golf Course
- 9 km (10 min drive) St Andrew's Brewery
- 2 min walk to the Melbourne Rd Trail where you can walk all the way to Point Nepean
- 5 min drive to the Rye Woolworths Supermarket and Bottle Shop
- A short drive to Sorrento's main street
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Guests must agree to the Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0030/24
- Security bond is $1000 for this property
- No Pets allowed at this property, thank you.