Royadie Retreat Blairgowrie
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 29 years of age
We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays.
If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
A stone's throw from Blairgowrie Back Beach and the National Park, this coastal retreat enjoys an enviable and relaxed location.
Both comfortable and contemporary, the light-infused, newly renovated light, and beautifully styled home presents a clean mix of timber and glass and effortlessly integrates indoor and outdoor living. A neutral colour scheme is adopted throughout the four-bedroom, 2 living room home.
The large and well-equipped kitchen, including an Aldi coffee pod machine, offers the social centre of this open-plan home. Living areas open up into multiple outdoor areas, that are private and fully fenced, allowing you to bring your furry friend.
Inside, the house can easily accommodate all seasons. There is split system air conditioning and also a fire place to enjoy in winter.
The 3 bedrooms are cleverly positioned away from the entertainment area, with the master having its' own WIR and ensuite.
NOTE Air conditioning throughout home being installed from Dec 22nd 2020
TOTAL BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8
BED 1: 1 x King Bed (inc ensuite), with split system aircon
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed, with split system aircon
BED 3: 2 x Bunk Bed, with split system aircon
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc spa bath)
– Sunny outside entertainment deck
– Mezzanine reading nook
– Wood log fireplace, split system air conditioning in main living areas. Ducted heating throughout. Pedestal fans.
– 2 x smart TV's
– Wi-Fi (note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Full kitchen and laundry facilities
– Off street parking for 2 cars
– Likely late checkout
– Pet Friendly on application, see pet conditions. Cost per pet per stay $80
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided FOC
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– No Bucks Or Hens parties
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property