Royadie Retreat Blairgowrie
Royadie Retreat is only a stone's throw from Blairgowrie Back Beach and the National Park; this coastal retreat enjoys an enviable and relaxed location.
Both comfortable and contemporary, the light-infused, newly renovated light and beautifully styled home presents a contemporary mix of timber and glass and effortlessly integrates indoor and outdoor living. A neutral colour scheme is adopted throughout this four-bedroom, 2 living room home.
Please note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES Groups. We unfortunately do not have the systems in place to manage schoolie groups or young large group bookings under 29 years of age. We prefer mature adults and family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
The large and well-equipped kitchen, including an Aldi coffee pod machine, provides the social centre for this open-plan home. Living areas open up into multiple outdoor areas that are private and fully fenced, allowing you to bring your furry friend. There is also a beautiful outdoor fire pit which is quite a feature, and offers the perfect spot to relax and chat by the warmth of the engaging fire.
Inside, the accommodation is easily enjoyable across all seasons. There is split system air conditioning for Summer and also a fireplace to enjoy in Winter. The 3 bedrooms are cleverly positioned away from the entertainment area, with the master bedroom having its' own WIR and ensuite.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (inc ensuite), with split system aircon
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed, with split system aircon
- BED 3: 2 x Bunk Bed, with split system aircon
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- 2 Bathrooms, including a spa bath
- Sunny outside entertainment deck
- Stunning outdoor fire pit
- Mezzanine reading nook
- Wood log fireplace, split system air conditioning in main living areas. Ducted heating throughout. Pedestal fans.
- 2 x Smart TV's
- WiFi (note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Full kitchen and laundry facilities
- Coffee machine
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Likely late checkout
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement, please see Pet Conditions under Guest Information. Additional $80 cleaning fee will apply.
- Bed Linen and Bath Towels are included
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens parties, or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Young groups (under 30 years of age) may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0108/21
- Pets are allowed at this property with prior approval. An additional $80 cleaning fee will apply.