Cowes on the Bay: Church St location
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
Spacious and comfortable, Cowes on the Bay can easily accommodate 2 families. With two living areas extending onto North facing, protected sunny balconies. The yard is kid-friendly, fully fenced, and can securely accommodate a boat as well as several vehicles. Pets are also welcome (by prior arrangement).
Entering at ground level, the beautifully polished floorboard stairs take you up to an open plan lounge, dining, and kitchen area – catch your breath, the living area enjoys the stunning views out across the bay, and the stacker doors completely open out to the large timber deck with outdoor wicker setting and a Webber Q.
Relax with a glass of bubbles and enjoy the serenity and the water views
For those of you who are motorbike enthusiasts, there is an events bus stop across the road on the corner. Perfect for easy access to the circuit
Enjoy a stroll along the beach all the way into Cowes, approximately 2km. Close to Coles and Woolworths and all the offerings of Cowes main shopping strip.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, sleeps 8-10
BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
RUMPUS ROOM/COMMON SPACE: 1 x Double Fold Out Sofa
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath)
– Fabulous water views from the living entertainment areas upstairs, Webber Q BBQ, chiminea and Cafe style blinds
– 2 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs
– Full Kitchen (with Pod coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
– 3 X TV's (inc Smart TV for use with your Netflix account)/ DVD Player
– Split System Air Conditioning/Heating in main living. Wood Heater and Oil Heating in bedrooms
– Wi-Fi (note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– Kids are taken care of with a second living area or kids zone with lounge and TV. The glass sliding door opens out to the downstairs deck with an outdoor setting, lounge bed, Table Tennis Table, Badminton Net, and Racquets
– *Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning charges of $80 apply
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided for $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond. Note: We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property