Cowes on the Bay – Church St location, linen included
Spacious and comfortable, Cowes on the Bay can easily accommodate 2 families. With two living areas extending onto North facing, protected sunny balconies. The yard is child-friendly, fully fenced and can securely accommodate a boat as well as several vehicles. Pets are also welcome (with conditions) by prior arrangement only.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Entering at ground level, the beautifully polished floorboard stairs take you up to an open plan lounge, dining, and kitchen area – catch your breath, the living area enjoys the stunning views out across the bay, and the stacker doors completely open out to the large timber deck with outdoor wicker setting and a Webber Q.
Relax with a glass of bubbles and enjoy the serenity and the water views
For those of you who are motorbike enthusiasts, there is an events bus stop across the road on the corner. Perfect for easy access to the circuit
Enjoy a stroll along the beach all the way into Cowes, approximately 2km. Close to Coles and Woolworths and all the offerings of Cowes main shopping strip.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 8
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
- BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
Linen is included at this property for all bookings made from Monday 23 May, 2022. Linen includes top sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, pillows, doona covers, doonas and mattress protectors per bed, bath towels per guest and a hand towel and bath mat per bathroom. Linen is included in cleaning fee. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Fabulous water views from the living entertainment areas upstairs, Webber Q BBQ, chiminea and Cafe style blinds
- 2 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs
- Full Kitchen (with Pod coffee machine) and Laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath)
- 3 TV's (inc Smart TV for use with your Netflix account)/ DVD Player
- Split System Air Conditioning/Heating in main living. Wood Heater and Oil Heating in bedrooms
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Kids are taken care of with a second living area or kids zone with lounge and TV. The glass sliding door opens out to the downstairs deck with an outdoor setting, lounge bed, Table Tennis Table, Badminton Net, and Racquets
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Please note Strict Pet Conditions: at this property guests are required to bring their own pet bedding and pets are not allowed on the furniture at anytime. Additional cleaning charges of $80 apply. See Pet Conditions.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- Please note STRICT PET CONDITIONS: Pets allowed upon application, please refer to Pet Conditions under Guest Information. At this property guests are required to bring their own pet bedding and pets are not allowed on the furniture at anytime. An $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.