Molly’s Beach House, Blairgowrie
With a natural blend of coastal aesthetic and a stunning contemporary style renovation, amidst an emerging landscaped native garden, this is the perfect family sanctuary. Just imagine lazy morning walks to the family friendly foreshore beach followed by a coffee and breakfast in the Blairgowrie Village. Whilst afternoons can be spent at the popular Bridgewater Bay (tides permitting) or nearby Sorrento rock pools and Village.
Superbly presented in a practical floor plan, with central Living, Dining and a Kitchen area. This newly renovated property has been designed with entertaining in mind whilst still encapsulating a bright and breezy laid-back style.
Indoor and outdoor spaces merge effortlessly via a glass sliding door adjacent to the Kitchen. The expansive deck includes sun lounges, plumbed gas BBQ and alfresco dining area.
Comprising four large Bedrooms, and two family Bathrooms with private outlooks to ensure space and privacy, Molly’s Beach House also includes a cosy gas fireplace in the Living room, ducted heating and air conditioning throughout.
Situated only 250m to the bay beaches and 200m to the Blairgowrie Village, holiday living has never been more enjoyable!
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 10
- BED 1: 1 x 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 2 x King Single Bunk Bed Sets
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- New, beautifully maintained, executive beach side residence
- Full Kitchen facilities (inc coffee machine)
- 2 Bathrooms (with bath and hairdryer) plus a 3rd Powder room; 3 toilets in total.
- Central Living area
- Gas fireplace. Full ducted heating and air conditioning in Living / Dining and Bedrooms
- 2 Smart TV's
- Full Laundry facilities with washing machine and clothes dryer
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, especially during peak periods)
- No Pets please
- Car and Boat on site parking (parking for 3 cars inside and extra car or boat can fit in drive)
- Private entrance
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA1314/19
- Strictly No Pets allowed.