Molly’s Beach House: Newly renovated, walk to beach
Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings under 25
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if inlock down COVID Plan in place.
With a natural blend of coastal aesthetic and a stunning contemporary style renovation, amidst an emerging landscaped native garden, this is the perfect family sanctuary. Just imagine lazy morning walks to the family friendly foreshore beach followed by a coffee and breakfast in the Blairgowrie village. Whilst afternoons can be spent at the popular Bridgewater Bay (tides permitting) or nearby Sorrento rock pools and village.
Superbly presented in a bright and breezy practical floor plan, with central living, dining and a kitchen zone, this newly renovated property has been designed with entertaining in mind whilst still encapsulating a bright and breezy laid-back style.
Indoor and outdoor spaces merge effortlessly via a glass sliding door adjacent to the kitchen. The expansive deck includes sun lounges, plumbed gas BBQ and dining area.
Comprising four large bedrooms, and two family bathrooms with private outlooks to ensure space and privacy, Molly’s Beach House also includes a cosy gas fireplace in the living room, ducted heating and air conditioning throughout.
Situated only 250m to the bay beaches and 200m to the village, holiday living has never been simpler.
TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 10
BED 1: 1 x 1 x Queen Bed
BED 2: 2 x King Single Bunk Bed Sets
BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
TOTAL BATHROOMS 2 (inc bath and hairdryer) plus a 3rd powder room, 3 toilets in total.
– New executive beach residence
– Full kitchen (inc coffee machine) and laundry facilities
– Living area
– 2 x Smart TV's
– Full Laundry (washing machine and dryer)
– Gas fireplace. Full ducted heating and air conditioning in living / dining and bedrooms
– Wifi (note: wifi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
– No pets please
– Car and Boat on site parking (parking for 3 cars inside and extra car or boat can fit in drive)
– Private entrace
– Bed Linen and Bath Towels provided at $39 per head (or you can BYO)
– Young groups may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $50. This is due to the strict Mornington Peninsula Code of Conduct rules. Note: We prefer mature adults or family groups. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
– Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young adult bookings
– Security bond is $1,000 for this property