Molly’s Beach House: Newly renovated, walk to beach
With a natural blend of coastal aesthetic and a stunning contemporary style renovation, amidst an emerging landscaped native garden, this is the perfect family sanctuary. Just imagine lazy morning walks to the family friendly foreshore beach followed by a coffee and breakfast in the Blairgowrie Village. Whilst afternoons can be spent at the popular Bridgewater Bay (tides permitting) or nearby Sorrento rock pools and Village.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Superbly presented in a practical floor plan, with central Living, Dining and a Kitchen zone, this newly renovated property has been designed with entertaining in mind whilst still encapsulating a bright and breezy laid-back style.
Indoor and outdoor spaces merge effortlessly via a glass sliding door adjacent to the Kitchen. The expansive deck includes sun lounges, plumbed gas BBQ and dining area.
Comprising four large Bedrooms, and two family Bathrooms with private outlooks to ensure space and privacy, Molly’s Beach House also includes a cosy gas fireplace in the Living room, ducted heating and air conditioning throughout.
Situated only 250m to the bay beaches and 200m to the Village, holiday living has never been more enjoyable.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 10
- BED 1: 1 x 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 2 x King Single Bunk Bed Sets
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 4: 2 x Single Beds
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at the property. Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. – NOTE: Linen is Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- New executive beach residence
- Full kitchen facilities (inc coffee machine)
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath and hairdryer) plus a 3rd powder room, 3 toilets in total.
- Living area
- 2 Smart TV's
- Full Laundry facilities (washing machine and dryer)
- Gas fireplace. Full ducted heating and air conditioning in Living / Dining and Bedrooms
- WiFi (WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- No Pets please
- Car and Boat on site parking (parking for 3 cars inside and extra car or boat can fit in drive)
- Private entrance
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Strictly No Pets allowed