Sea Grange – harbour views, prime location
Set in a prime Mornington location, just two houses from the beach, Sea Grange combines stunning accommodation with absolute convenience for an unforgettable beach getaway. The quiet tree lined street is situated across the road from the beautiful sandy white beaches, and just a short stroll to vibrant Main Street with a treasure trove of cafes, restaurants, boutiques, shops, taverns, bars and hotels. From the sundrenched balcony on the upper level, you will feel your holiday begin in comfortable outdoor lounges taking in the blissful views overlooking the Mornington harbour and pier.
Please Note: STRICTLY NO SCHOOLIES groups, Hens Parties, Bucks Parties or other similar functions allowed. Unfortunately, we don't have the systems in place to manage Schoolies or large young group bookings under 25 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries, please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
The floor plan of this four-bedroom coastal retreat is well designed, spread over two levels it easily accommodates up to 9 people for the perfect relaxing coastal escape.
The upper level offers an open plan lounge / dining area with huge glass windows showcasing the stunning seaside setting, overlooking Shire Hall beach with it's colourful, iconic beach boxes, the Mornington Yacht Club, the first class Rocks restaurant and Schnappers Point. The glass doors open up to a large alfresco terrace with comfortable outdoor furniture and a BBQ grill, perfect for relaxing, entertaining and enjoying the view with family and friends. Also on the upper level is a well appointed kitchen with high-quality stainless-steel appliances and stone benchtops, including an Asko dishwasher and Blanco oven, making entertaining at home effortless. Of course, you may prefer to explore the plentiful culinary options in Main Street and Mornington Harbour, or even take a short drive along the esplanade to beautiful Mount Martha. Upstairs there is also a full laundry with washer and dryer and a powder room off the lounge / dining area.
The master bedroom is also located on the upper level, with ensuite and sliding glass doors opening to a rear garden courtyard. While the lower level, which is the entry level, offers 2 queen bedrooms and a triage bunk room as well as a recently renovated full bathroom including bath. Linen is included with this property.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – 4 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 9:
- Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen Bed, ensuite (upstairs)
- Bedroom 2: 2 x Single Beds (downstairs)
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen Bed (downstairs)
- Bedroom 4: 1 Tri-bunk Bed – double on base, single on top (downstairs)
Please note: Linen is included with this property, please bring your own beach towels.
- Well designed spaces with open plan living / dining / kitchen upstairs
- Large upstairs terrace with stunning views overlooking the beautiful Mornington Harbour and beaches
- Terrace offers outdoor entertaining with gas BBQ and large, comfortable outdoor lounges and a smaller garden courtyard downstairs to enjoy a coffee in the sun
- Full Kitchen facilities with dishwasher and microwave
- Full Laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer
- 2 Bathrooms (newly renovated family bathroom downstairs, ensuite to Bedroom 1 upstairs)
- Powder room upstairs off lounge area (providing 3 toilets)
- Split system air conditioning upstairs in open plan living space and downstairs in bedroom 2, ceiling fan in bedroom 1
- Ducted heating throughout
- Smart TV, Netflix, Blue ray player
- WiFi (Please note: WiFi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Linen is included with this property
- Off street parking for 2 cars in the garage and 2 cars in the driveway
- Property is fully fenced. A dog is allowed by prior arrangement, $80 cleaning fee applies. See Pet Conditions.
THINGS TO DO:
Mornington is a vibrant and popular seaside town on the Mornington Peninsula with a variety of cafes, restaurants, stylish boutiques, shops, supermarkets and beautiful parks and beaches. It is the ideal spot to embrace all that the Mornington Peninsula has to offer including spectacular golf courses, coastal and bush walks, water activities such as sailing, fishing and stand up paddle boarding, or visiting wineries, the Peninsula Hot Springs and the Eagle chair lift in Arthurs Seat.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- A dog is allowed upon application and approval, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.