Verdant in Rye
NEW LISTING – elegance and style meets easy, relaxed coastal living.
Verdant, named to pay homage to the green, coastal landscape surrounding this gorgeous beach house, is located in a quiet cul de sac overlooking a lush coastal reserve. This stunning home has a simple, elegant style, reminiscent of the Greek Islands, Spain and Mexico. Close to 16th Back Beach, Verdant offers a private coastal haven, well suited to 3 couples, a family or extended family.
Rye's vibrant shopping strip is only a short drive away, with an eclectic mix of shops, cafes and restaurants plus the family friendly Rye foreshore beach, with playground and BBQ's. The Peninsula Hot Springs, new Alba Thermal Springs, golf courses, wineries, surf and bay beaches are easily accessible from this location.
Filled with natural light, Verdant has the feel of Mediterranean influences; featuring easy, relaxed living with the use of natural materials, rich-hued colors and textures. Minimally furnished it blends an intriguing mix of old and new, with contemporary art and classic furniture, creating a pared-down elegance and style.
Downstairs is the main open plan living space with kitchen, dining and lounge with wood fire place. Large windows bring the outdoors in, and the french doors allow for views of the beautiful coastal gardens and provide easy access to the outdoor terrace and entertaining area, where you can enjoy al fresco dining amongst the trees (please note, there are no window coverings downstairs).
With indoor/outdoor dining options, a well equipped commercial style kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine, stainless steel finishes and concrete benches, this home is an entertainer's dream. As night falls, the outdoor fire pit is the perfect place to gather and create special holiday memories.
Upstairs offers 3 bedrooms, featuring walls of rich-hued colors and beds wrapped in beautiful natural linen, a classic pool table for fun, and a stunning bathroom with sunken bath, separate toilet, shampoo, conditioner and hair tongs for your convenience. Outside there is another alfresco seating area surrounded by coastal garden to enjoy your morning coffee and book, plus off the deck is a second bathroom with shower, toilet and laundry.
Other features include split system heating/cooling, pedestal fans, 2 TVs (1 Smart TV with Netflix, Disney Plus and Binge) and Play Station. Onsite parking is available for 2 cars.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – BEDROOMS 3, SLEEPS 6
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 2 x Single Beds
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Two outdoor terraces with al fresco dining, gas BBQ
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area with split system heating/cooling and wood fire place
- Full commercial style kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- 2 x TVs – 1 is a Smart TV with Netflix, Disney Plus, Binge. Play station.
- Pool table and 2 bikes to enjoy
- Stunning bathroom with sunken bath, separate toilet, hair tongs. Plus a second bathroom with shower and toilet
- Full Laundry facilities with washing machine, clothes dryer and ironing facilities
- Surrounded by lush coastal gardens, with fire pit
- Onsite parking for 2 cars
- Property is not fully fenced. Pets may be allowed with prior approval. Pet fee and conditions apply.
PROXIMITY TO THINGS:
- Number 16 Back Beach, Rye – 1.6kms
- Rye Front Beach – 3.4km
- The Dunes Golf Course – 4.4km, Moonah Links Golf course – 8.7kms
- Peninsula Hot Springs – 6.6kms
- New Alba Springs – 6km
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- It is a requirement that guests read and agree to the Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Property Registration Number: STRA0731/23
- This property is not fully fenced. If guests have been approved to bring a pet, the pet is solely the guest's responsibility for the duration of the stay. Pet fee and conditions apply.
- The internal stairs do not have a hand rail and may not be suitable for children or people with balance/accessibility issues.
- There are no blinds, curtains or window coverings downstairs.