The Views, Sorrento
Located in the quiet surrounds of "Settlers Cove" and just moments to the Sorrento Sailing Couta Club, family-friendly bay beaches and the Sorrento main street shopping mecca, this is the ideal family escape.
Commanding an elevated position up in the treetops and with coastal views of stunning proportions, this lovely bright and airy beach home enjoys natural light all year round.
Cleverly designed with two separate living zones. Upstairs offers open plan living, entertainer's kitchen and dining room with adjoining wrap around deck on 2 sides, so you can take in breathtaking views. The elevated wrap around deck, with wind-activated sunshade awning, means you can enjoy the stunning views to the Blairgowrie Marina whilst sipping on sunset drinks and preparing dinner on the gas BBQ.
A second quiet parents living room, also on the top floor, includes a gas feature fireplace and is conveniently located near the main bedroom with an ensuite and bath.
Downstairs, there are a further 2 bedrooms and a rumpus room that can be an extra bedroom depending on your requirements, there is also a centrally located main bathroom and laundry.
The oversized block is perfect for your furry friend (by prior arrangement) and children will love exploring in the Moonah trees and coastal foliage.
The Views is within walking distance to Tideways Beach and the sensational Bay Trail walking tracks, yet equally as close to the glorious scenery and surf of Koonya Back Beach. You have easy access to the best of both worlds!
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – TOTAL BEDROOMS 4, SLEEPS 10
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (inc ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x King Bed*
- BED 3: 1 x King Bed*
- BED 4/ RUMPUS ROOM: 2 x Single Bunk Bed Sets
*Two King beds can be converted into 2 King single beds, please request at time of booking. Fee applies.
Portacot available upon request.
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Light and airy layout with Master Bedroom and main Living / Dining / Kitchen upstairs
- Large sun deck area with BBQ and dining
- Full kitchen (including coffee machine)and laundry facilities
- 2 Bathrooms (inc bath), hair dryer
- 3 TV's
- Gas fireplace, split system heating, air conditioning in all rooms. Ducted heating and ceiling fans
- Portacot available upon request
- Smoke alarm and carbon monoxide alarm
- Fully fenced back yard.* Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Additional cleaning fee of $80 will apply. See Pet Conditions.
- Car and Boat on-site parking
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,500 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number: STRA0103/20
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.