Martha Cove Sea la Vie
NEW LISTING – LUXURY WATERFRONT LIVING
Located in a quiet tree lined street, this luxury beach house is right on the waterfront of beautiful Martha Cove.
Relax in the comfortable outdoor lounges and take in the breathtaking views! Enjoy reading a book, sipping on cocktails at sunset or dining al fresco whilst watching the yachts parading past. This home has the perfect blend of contemporary luxury living and effortless family functionality.
Follow the meandering boardwalk along the water's edge of Martha Cove to the pristine shores of Tassell's Cove beach (250m), the Bay Trail and the Safety Beach Sailing Club, or take a leisurely stroll in the other direction towards the marina, Martha's Table restaurant and cafes.
This beautiful coastal home is well designed across 2 levels, with 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a dedicated work space upstairs, plus a 4th bedroom, 3rd bathroom, kitchen, dining and 2 open plan living areas downstairs. Enjoy stunning water views from the upstairs master bedroom and the downstairs open plan living spaces.
From the open plan kitchen, living and dining area large glass doors open out to an undercover deck and terrace with alfresco dining and gas BBQ, for effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining.
There is also a double garage and onsite parking for up to 2 cars.
BEDROOM CONFIGURATION – 4 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 10
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed (with ensuite)
- BED 2: 1 x Tri-bunk bed (double on base, single on top) plus double trundle
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed (downstairs)
Linen is included, please BYO beach towels if required.
- Beautifully styled, spacious and light-filled home with floor-to-ceiling windows and automated blinds
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area provides effortless indoor/outdoor entertaining to the water-front terrace and deck
- Two-way gas fireplace set within an elegant limestone feature wall between the 2 lounge /sitting rooms
- Top-of-the-range Miele kitchen with dishwasher, micowave, Nespresso coffee machine, plus stone island bench and bar stools, perfect for entertaining
- Master bedroom with balcony, offering stunning views of the bay and Arthur's Seat, plus a spa ensuite
- All bedrooms have heating/cooling
- There are 3 well appointed bathrooms (with bath) and 3 toilets
- Central heating/cooling and remote blinds across throughout the home
- 3 x Smart TVs (and Netflix)
- WiFi is provided as a courtesy
- Dedicated work space with desk and desk chair
- Ducted vacuum, intercom and alarm systems
- Full laundry facilities with washing machine and clothes dryer
- 2 car garage
- Property is fully fenced. No pets please.
THINGS CLOSE BY:
- Tassell's Cove Beach – 250m
- Safety Beach Sailing Club – 700m
- Martha Cove Marina – 1km
- Martha's Table Restaurant and Cafe – 1.1km
- Provincia Food Store – 1.2kms
- Mount Martha Golf Course – 4.4kms
- Higinbotham of Dromana Winery – 6.7kms
- Dromana Drive-In – 7.2kms
- Crittenden Wine Centre – 9.3kms
- Arthurs Seat Eagle Chairlift – 9.7kms
- Short stroll along the boardwalk to boat launching ramps
- Easy access to property from the Mornington Peninsula Freeway
- STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- This property sleeps a maximum of 8 adults.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number – STRA0962/23
- No Pets allowed at this property, thank you.