Kirks on Park – brand new luxury home, great location
This luxury 5 bedroom house is like a dream coastal getaway for families and friends, featuring a sparkling solar heated pool, half basketball court and basement games area with 2 large TV's. Stylish and modern, Kirks on Park is close to Sorrento back beach and the main street, which is filled with boutiques, shops, art gallery, restaurants and cafes, you can spend hours strolling up and down enjoying the bustling holiday vibe and exploring the eclectic shops. The stunning bayside and ocean beaches await you, along with an array of golf courses, the Peninsula Hot Springs and outstanding wineries and breweries to explore.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups, Hens or Bucks parties. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 25. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lock down, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
Treat yourself to a luxury retreat at this brand new build, newly furnished, spacious 5 bedroom beach house. Perfect for a family (or two), the house sleeps 10 comfortably and offers all the creature comforts for entertaining and relaxing inside and out. Packed with quality features, this contemporary house has ducted heating and air conditioning throughout, 5 bedrooms (3 with ensuites), 5 Smart TV's (1 in alfresco area) with Foxtel, Netflix and Stan for your enjoyment, half basketball court, underground parking for 4 cars and a basement Games room. After exploring the Peninsula spend lazy afternoons by the pool in your private oasis, sipping cocktails and dining alfresco in the pool side entertaining space. This luxurious, new build has everything you're looking for in your dream coastal getaway!
BEDROOM CONFIGURATION – 5 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 10
- BED 1: 1 x King Bed with ensuite
- BED 2: 1 x King Bed (split) with ensuite
- BED 3: 1 x Queen with ensuite
- BED 4: 1 x Queen
- BED 5: 1 x Queen
Linen is included for all bookings from 11th March 2022. Linen provided includes top sheet, fitted sheet, pillowcases, pillows, doona covers, doonas and mattress protectors per bed, bath towels per guest and a hand towel and bath mat per bathroom. Linen is included in the cleaning fee. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Fully airconditioned throughout
- Full Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine
- 3 Living areas
- 4 Bathrooms
- Full Laundry facilities with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities
- Outdoor shower
- Gas fireplace
- Fire pit and outdoor seating space
- Pool side alfresco entertaining and dining
- BBQ (gas to mains)
- 5 Smart TV's including 1 in alfresco area
- Foxtel, Netflix, Stan are available
- Wi-Fi – Wi-Fi can be intermittent on the coast, we do not guarantee quality of service especially during peak times
- Solar heated pool (please note: solar heating requires the sun to heat the pool, if there is little or no sun the pool may not be heated)
- Half Basketball court
- Basement Games room
- Underground Parking for 4 cars plus street parking
- No Pets allowed at this property
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the Coast and Country Getaways portfolio.
- STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- No Pets allowed at this property