Family Beach House @Blairgowrie
NEW LISTING – relaxed beach house, perfect for large groups or multiple families.
This loved family beach house is perched high on a hill with beautiful views across Blairgowrie. Ideal for up to 3 families, it is a perfect place to create wonderful holiday memories! There is plenty of space to spread out with 2 living spaces, 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and two large outdoor decks.
From this location you can explore the bay and surf beaches, world class wineries and golf courses, or spend a day relaxing at the Peninsula Hot Springs and Alba Thermal Springs.
This home is light and bright with large windows overlooking the coastal gardens. The large, modern kitchen features two ovens, gas hot plates, microwave, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee pod machine and includes crockery, cutlery and cooking equipment for a large group. There is also an additional drinks fridge in the laundry area, next to the kitchen. The dining table can be extended to accommodate up to 14 people, and there are additional dining tables on the front and rear decks to accommodate more people if required.
The bedrooms are located in 3 separate wings of the house, each with two bedrooms and a bathroom. The house has ducted heating throughout and all bedrooms have ceiling fans (except bedroom 4 which has a freestanding fan). One of the bathrooms is relatively new, whilst the other two are in original condition. The two original bathrooms have separate toilets.
There are 2 outdoor decks/balconies for enjoying the morning and afternoon sun, with expansive views across Blairgowrie. The rear deck has views of Port Phillip Bay whilst the front deck is perfect for viewing the stunning sunsets over the sand dunes of the back beach. The front garden is equipped with a children's playground area and a table tennis table to enjoy some family fun! The rear garden is fully fenced making it safe for your furry friends (pets are welcome with prior approval). There is also onsite parking available for up to 6 cars.
BEDROOM CONFIGURATION – 6 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 19
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed plus 1 x Single Bunk bed
- BED 4: 1 x Tri-Bunk Bed (double on botton, single on top)
- BED 5: 1 x Queen Bed plus 1 x Single Bunk bed
- BED 6: 1 x Queen Bed plus 1 x Single Bunk bed
Linen is included, please BYO beach towels if required.
- Loved family beach house with beautiful views across Blairgowrie
- Children's outdoor playground and table tennis table for family fun!
- 2 outdoor decks/balconies to enjoy alfresco dining, morning coffees and sunset cocktails
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, Breville coffee pod machine, separate fridge for drinks
- 2 living areas, with standard TV
- 6 bedrooms, 13 beds
- Ducted heating throughout, ceiling fans or pedestal fan in bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms (inc bath), 2 with separate toilets
- Laundry and ironing facilities
- There is no WiFi at this property
- Onsite parking for up to 6 cars
- Property is fully fenced. Pets welcome with prior approval only (pet fee and pet conditions apply).
- STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- This property sleeps a maximum of 19 people.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number – STRA0932/23
- Pets may be allowed at this property with prior approval only. Pet fee and strict pet conditions apply.