Dromana Seaside is a classic family beach house, only 500m to the beach and shops! Get together with family and friends, to make some special holiday memories.
With the Dromana beach and the Bay Trail at the end of the street, this home is perfectly located, plus you can walk to cafes, restaurants, shops and the fantastic IGA supermarket with everything you could need. Across the road from the property is the Dromana Football Oval where you can kick a football with the kids, or use the playground equipment. No matter what the season you can always enjoy a stroll to Dromana Pier, and stop on the way for a gelato whilst taking in the beautiful sunsets.
This spacious holiday home suits 10 guests, with 4 bedrooms, a newly renovated bathroom, 2 toilets, 2 living rooms, a newly renovated kitchen plus a fabulous undercover alfresco dining area.
If you feel like whipping up a feast you can do so in the fully equipped kitchen with a beautiful new oven and stove, microwave, dishwasher and Aldi coffee pod machine, or if you prefer you can dine alfresco using the gas BBQ facilities. Three of the four bedrooms has split system heating/cooling and there are also pedestal or ceiling fans. With 2 living spaces and 2 TVs, there is plenty of room for guests to spread out and relax!
The kids can play in the large, grassed, fully fenced back garden, while parents relax and enjoy entertaining in the alfresco dining area. There is also onsite parking up to 3 cars, a boat or jet ski.
BEDROOM CONFIGURATION – 4 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 10
- BED 1: 1 x Double Bed
- BED 2: 2 x Queen Beds
- BED 3: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 4: 1 x Queen Bed
Linen is provided. Please BYO Beach Towels if required.
- Short stroll to Dromana bay beach, shops, cafes and supermarket
- Newly renovated kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, Aldi coffee pod machine
- 2 living areas, 2 standard TVs, plus Chromecast
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with split system heating/cooling
- 1 newly renovated bathroom, 2 toilets
- European style laundry facilities with washing machine and ironing facilities
- Wi-Fi is included
- Undercover alfresco dining area with gas BBQ
- Private and peaceful, with large grassed garden, fully fenced
- Onsite parking for up to 3 cars, a boat or jet ski, free street parking.
- High chair is available, porta cot available upon request (fee may apply)
- Beach toys, boogie boards
- No pets at this property, thank you.
THINGS TO DO:
Dromana is a great base to explore all the offerings of the surrounding beachside suburbs. Arthurs Seat is only a short drive away, with the Eagle Chair Lift and the Enchanted Adventure Park, it provides a fun day out for the whole family. If you enjoy golf, you will be spoilt for choice with the many golf courses in the area. Other attractions include the Peninsula Hot Springs, Community Markets and a variety of Wineries to explore. If you feel like some retail therapy, there is the Rosebud Plaza, Main Street Mornington and Sorrento’s shopping strip with boutiques, shops and galleries.
- STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number – STRA0852/23
- No pets allowed at this property please.