Chiara Cottage Sorrento – 1 bedroom
NEW LISTING – 1 BEDROOM COTTAGE FOR 2 – please enquire with us to make a booking
Charming and romantic, this French style cottage is full of character featuring unique paintings, simple and stylish furnishings, a lovely garden outlook and some special comforts like bath robes for guests to enjoy. Only a short stroll to the vibrant shopping strip in Sorrento, with shops, boutiques, cafes, restaurants and galleries to explore!
Chiara Cottage – 1 bedroom, offers accomodation for 2 guests in one Queen bedroom in the main cottage. Guests will have the entire property to themselves, including the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, a bathroom with separate toilet, and the gorgeous garden, deck and alfresco area. The other 3 bedrooms in the Cottage will be locked and unavailable for guests to use.
French doors open from the main living area onto a sun drenched balcony overlooking the rear garden, where guests can relax and enjoy their morning coffee or nibbles and aperitifs in the afternoon. The lovely, private garden features a delightful alfresco dining area, BBQ and green lawn with sun lounges to relax and enjoy your favourite book.
BEDROOM CONFIGURATION – 1 BEDROOM, SLEEPS 2
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
Linen is provided. Please BYO Beach Towels if required.
- Private, peaceful haven with beautiful cottage garden and lawn, fully fenced
- Short stroll to Sorrento's main street
- Full Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee pod machine
- Outdoor deck, alfresco dining, sun lounges, gas BBQ
- Cottage has ceiling fan in bedroom, central heating, split system heating/cooling in open plan lounge/dining area
- 1 Bathroom (with bath) and outdoor shower
- 1 Smart TV with Netflix
- WiFi (WiFi can be intermittent on the coast, unfortunately we can not guarantee quality of service, especially during peak times)
- No laundry facilities
- Onsite parking
- High chair and porta cot available upon request
- Pets may be welcome with prior approval.
- STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events/gatherings allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- There are 2 security cameras located outside at the front of the property which will be on during guest stays. There are no cameras inside the property.
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number – STRA0560/23
- Pet may be allowed with prior approval only. See Pet Conditions. Pet fee applies.