Casa Bella Rye
Casa Bella is is the perfect beach house for families, with a fantastic undercover outdoor entertaining area, providing extra space to enjoy. Perfectly positioned in a quiet coastal street, Casa Bella is only a short walk (700m) to Tyrone foreshore beach, and 2.5km walk to Blairgowrie or Rye along the walking track. From this location you can easily explore the nearby Mornington Peninsula wineries, golf courses, Peninsula Hot Springs, beautiful beaches and restaurants. There is also a games room / sunroom with plenty of games and equipment to keep the children happy and entertained!
Casa Bella is a great home for family entertaining. Featuring an open plan living, kitchen, dining area opening onto a large alfresco undercover entertaining deck at the front of the house, with a BBQ and clear cafe blinds providing an outdoor space to enjoy all year round. This comfortable 3 bedroom home has an easy living floor plan with plenty of room to relax, the hub of the home is at the front while down the hall you will find the bedrooms and bathroom. The sunroom / games room located off the main lounge room has games, puzzles and beach equipment to keep the kids entertained. Located only 700m to the family friendly Tyrone foreshore, make use of the beach equipment provided and enjoy a fun family day at the beach! After a day exploring the many offerings on the Peninsula, lay back in the sun lounges under the shade of the trees, enjoying your book or a sunset drink.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION – 3 BEDROOMS, SLEEPS 7:
- Bedroom 1: 1x Queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 1 x Double bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 x Single Bunk bed and 1 x Single bed
Linen is included at this property. Please BYO beach towels if required.
- Open plan kitchen, living, dining area
- Modern kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, filtered water and Aldi coffee machine
- Large alfresco undercover dining area with BBQ and chiminea
- Lounge room with air conditioning and heating
- Bedrooms with fans and portable heaters
- 1 Family bathroom (inc bath), 2 toilets
- TV (with set top box)
- Wi-Fi (note: Wi-Fi service can be intermittent on the coast, we cannot guarantee access/quality of service, especially during peak periods)
- Laundry and ironing facilities (no clothes dryer)
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- Onsite parking for up to 5 cars
- Pets allowed by prior arrangement and approval only. Pet Fee and Conditions apply.
THINGS TO DO:
For the golfers there are 4 excellent golf courses close by, spend the day relaxing at the Peninsula Hot Springs, explore the many wineries and breweries, visit the Enchanted Adventure Garden with tree surfing, take a ride on the Eagle gondola at Arthurs Seat or enjoy a day at the beautiful local beaches.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions/events allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us pre-booking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct. Council Registration Number – STRA0123/22
- Pets allowed upon application, please take note of Pet Conditions under Guest Information, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved. House is not fully fenced.